12

Tayla P.O.V

It's been a week later and I haven't talked to Cory or Jay and I don't want to either. I was getting dressed so I can go to Walmart. This house have no type of food or snacks. I looked myself im the mirror going over my outfit. I wore camouflage cargo shorts, my concord gray jordans and a white shirt. I look a hot ass mess, but I'm just going to the store. I put my hair in a ponytail before grabbing my phone, purse and keys. I walked downstairs into the living room to see Quan, Cory and Chris smoking. Potheads.

"I'm going to the store." They turned and faced me.

"What the hell you wearing?" Quan said.

I laughed. "I don't look cute?"

"You look like you trying to be a nigga."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm just going to Walmart to get some food."

"You not turning gay are you?" Chris asked.

"No. I like dick." I said laughing.

"Who's, Jay's?" Quan said smirking.

"Fuck y'all." I said laughing and walking to the door.

"I put a gun in your glove department so use it if you have to." Quan said.

"Aight." I said then walked out to my Bentley. I got in and made my way to the store.

I pulled up to Walmart and got out. I walked in and grabbed a cart. I made my way to the food section, but before I got there I ran into Jayceon in some aisle.

"Hey Tayla."

"Hey."

"What you doing here?"

"Getting food for the house because they don't know how to shop. They barely don't." He laughed.

"That's like them. But I been trying to talk to you."

"Talk to me about what. Don't you have a babymama to talk to." I said folding my arms across my chest.

"That's why you mad though? I don't even know if it's mine." I rolled my eyes. "Don't be like that Tay."

"I'm not being like anything. I thought you said you love me. I thought it was supposed to be me and you."

"I do love you." He unfolded my arms and pulled me closer to him. "It will always be me and you."

He pulled me into a hug and I soon wrapped my arms around him. I missed being in his hold. We were like that for a while before we heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away and I saw Ashley standing there looking pissed. Oh well, I'm going to get what's mine and Jayceon is MINE. I smiled at her and then looked at her stomach. She looked a lil too big to just have found out she was pregnant.

"How far are you?"

"Three almost four months." She said smiling. Jay looked at me confused. I did a little chuckle and faced Jay.

"Call me later." I said smiling at Jay he nodded his head. Before I turned around I glanced behind Ashley and saw Sean for a split second. I smiled at Jay and walked away. Something ain't right. As soon as Ashley came around I start to see Sean. That don't add up. Then she say she almost four months pregnant, that ain't Jay's baby.

After I paid for the stuff I walked to my car and started to put them in. When I put the last bag in I glanced around the parking lot because I could feel someone watching me. I walked over to the car door and saw a note on it. I opened it and read it.

Everyone is not who they say they are. Watch your back because I will be back soon. Don't worry you will know when I'll be back. Are you turning gay now? I like the outfit don't get me wrong. But someone who you thought you knew or what you knew about them is wrong. This isn't Sean, but I guess you can say he's part of it.

After reading the note I got into my car pissed the hell off. Who the fuck is this. I pulled out the parking space and made my way home. This person talking in riddles and shit, like what the fuck.

I pulled in the driveway and got out the car. I walked into the house and looked at Quan, Chris and Cory sitting there. Somebody fake and I'm going to find out who.

"The bags in the car." I said sitting on the couch.

"Aight, lets go get these bags." Cory said.

"Quan I need to talk to you." I said getting up.

"About?"

"Come upstairs." I went upstairs with Quan following me. After I got into the room I shut the door then sat on the bed.

"What's up?" I pulled the note from my purse and gave it to him. "Whats this?"

"Just read it." He read it and his whole face changed.

"What the hell."

"Somebody a snake Quan and that don't fly too well with me. I'm pissed the fuck off because someone I'm trusting is being sneaky and plotting."

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to show the boys and we'll figure something out."

"Quan you can't trust everyone of your "boys" because obviously someone ain't your boy. Something up with Ashley and I been seeing Sean like getting glimpse of him."

"Who you think it is?"

"I don't know, but I'm saying don't trust Cory because we don't know nothing about him. He just shows up after everything that happened last year. Since Chris is his cousin I don't know if we should trust Chris either. And Jay sleeping with the enemy."

"But we don't know if Ashley is the enemy." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever do what you do. I'm going to find out my damn self."

"Tayla no. You can get hurt."

"Well, I guess I'm going to find out and see." I said falling back on the bed. He walked out and shut the door. I can't trust no one so I'll do shit myslef. My phone vibrated with a text from Jay.

Jay: We need to talk. It's important

me: talk then

Jay: meet somewhere?

me: ard, where?

Jay: I'll just come get you, it need to be in private

me: cool

Jay: be there in 10

I sighed. What the hell is going on?