2

Tayla P.O.V.

Me and Quan both walk in to find my mother talking to some man.

"Tayla you're here." My mother said coming over to give me a hug.

"What's going on?"

"I want you to meet my fiance, he's moving in along with his daughter."

"The fuck you mean fiance. I don't even know his ass. Moving in? You are crazy. I don't need to meet him or his daughter." I said. I pushed her off and ran to my room. I went to my closet and pulled out my suitcases.

"Tayla." Quan said. I walked over to him and hugged him. I cried into his chest.

"I'm not living here Quan. Why me? I hate my life." I said crying harder.

"It's fine. You really want to move out?"

"Yea I want to live with you." I said whipping my face.

"You know I live with Chris,but I'm sure he will be ok with it."

"Ok, can you help me." We went to the closet and put my clothes and shoes in bags and suitcases. I grabbed all my stuff and just threw it in the bags. After we were done we started to take them down.

"Sweety what is going on?"

"I'm leaving."

"What?"

"I. Am. Leaving." I said louder. I looked at the couch and Ashley was sitting there. "What she's doing here?"

"That's his daughter."

"Oh hell no. I'm leaving." I went back upstairs to grab more bags. I went outside with the bags and put them into my car.

"You ready?" Quan asked me.

"Yea I have to come back for my other car." He nodded his head and got into his car. I got into my Range and pulled off following behind Quan.