15

Tayla

I was on my way to Jay house. He said he wanted to talk, so I'm going to see what's up. I got out of my range and locked it. I walked up to his steps and knocked. A few minutes later he came and opened it. He looked good. He had on some camo cargo pants, red lebrons and a trukfit shirt. I licked my lips. I haven't had none in a while so I kind of want some.

"You going to stare or come in?"

"I'm going to come in." I walked in and looked around. It still looked the same.

"Lets go upstairs." He grabbed my hand and led me to his room. I went over to his bed and sat down.

"Soo what you wanted to talk about?" He came and sat next to me.

"We found out some information on Sean."

"That's good. Where he been hiding because I don't like his ass and he has no point to be here."

"We got an address but I sent some men to go check it out."

"Mmh, ok."

"Tayla."

"Yea." I looked at him and he was sitting closer than before.

"I miss you." I smiled.

"I miss you too."

He leaned forward and kissed me. I brought my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. I want him right now. He layed down and I climbed on top so I was straddling him. I brought my lips to his neck and sucked his spot, he let out a grunt. He flipped me over and was hovering over top of me. We were just looking at each other.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish." He said with a smirk.

"I can finish." I said and smiled.

He kissed me and I pulled his shirt so he can take it off. He stopped and took it off. I leaned up and pulled my shirt over my head. He kissed me back hungrily. He brought his hand to my thighs and started rubbing them.

"Mmmm." I moaned into his mouth.

He brought his hands to my area and started to rub me. I reached for his pants and tried to take them off.

"Jay I want you." I moaned.

He took his pants and boxers off. I took my shorts off and panties. He put his finger inside me and I moaned.

"You so wet." He said with his voice husky.

"Jay. Fuck. Please stop teasing me."

"Damn you missed me that much." He said as he positioned himself at my entrance. I nodded my head yes.

He entered me slowly and I let out a whimper.

"You good?"

"Yea just keep going."

After a while of steady and slow strokes he started to speed it up. This feel so fucking good.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said between strokes.

....

After another round I got up to get dressed so I can leave.

"Stay the night." Jay said.

"No I think I should get home." I said putting on my shoes.

"If you say so." He said falling back onto the bed.

"See you later." I went and kissed him on his lips. I left out his house and got into my car. Once I get home I will be needing a shower.

I walked into the house to be greeted by smoke. They always smoking.

"Hey guys." I said walking into living room.

"Whats up." Chris and Cory spoke.

"Nothing much. Where Quan?"

"He said he was going to see a friend." Cory said.

"Oh ok." I said and turned around to go back upstairs.

"I'll see y'all later I got to go." Chris said and rushed out the door. What the hell is up with him?

I walked upstairs and into my room. To say I feel some type of way about Quan being with one of his bitches would be wrong. But after that day when we almost kissed left me confused. I know we best friends so I didn't give any second thoughts to it. My life has to be so complicated.

--------

It's a little short but I wanted to give y'all and update. The next chapter will be longer and better. It will include more P.O.V. The drama and action will be starting now.

Comment

Vote