3

Quan P.O.V.

I pulled up to me, Chris and his cousin Cory house. Tayla soon pulled up to. Our house is like a mini mansion. I walked in with Tayla behind me and see Chris and Cory smoking weed. Potheads.

"Chris." I said.

"Whats up. What you doing here Tayla?" Chris asked.

"Hey babymama." Cory said. This nigga would not stop.

"Hey Cory. Chris help me get my shit." Tayla said. Well damn, mannerless ass.

"Who the fuck is you."

"Foreal Chris. I need to move in. I don't want to be home. It's infested." Tayla said.

"Damn foreal. With what?" Cory said.

"A hoe." Tayla said. I bust out laughing. Cory looked confused.

"Ard I got you. Come on Cory." They left to go get the bags out the cars.

"Let me show you your room." I lead her upstairs to the room.

"Thanks Quan for everything."

"No problem, you know I'm here for you." I left her upstairs and joined Chris and Cory.

"Oh my god, what is she doing?" Chris said covering his ears.

"Listen." I said.

"Must be nice

Having someone who understands the life

you live

Must be nice

Having someone who's slow to take and quick

to give

Must be nice

Having someone who sticks around when the

rough times get thick

someone who's smile is bright enough to

make the projects feel like a mansion

Must be nice

Having someone who loves you despite your

faults

Must be nice

Having someone who talks the talk but also

walks the walk

Must be nice

Having someone who understands that a

thug has feelings too

someone who loves you for sho'

you just remember to never let 'em go." Tayla was singing.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. She came down with only a sports bra and shorts on.

"Nigga who you yelling at. I can sing when the fuck I want to."

"You sound a hot ass mess." Chris said. I was laughing.

"You did hurt my ears a lil bit." Cory said.

"Even when your hustling days are gone

She'll be by your side still holding on

Even when those 20's stop spinning

and all those gold-digging women disappear

she'll still be here." She continued to sing and I joined her. This was my shit.

"Really Tayla. I will send you back home. Keep playing. You shut the fuck up too Q." Chris said.

"OMG ok. Damn." She said sitting down.

Tayla P.O.V.

They were being so mean to me. Like a girl can't sing. Cory keeps looking at me.

"Yes Cory." I said looking at him.

"You look good. Come here."

"What you want." I said walking to sit next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"When you going to give me a chance." He said into my ear. Chris and Quan were in their own conversation over the game.

"Cory I don't really know." He started to kiss on my neck. The fuck is he on.

"Cory stop." I said pushing him. He was still doing it.

"Let me take you out." He said looking at me. I sigh.

"I'll go if you just stop bothering me." He smiled at me. His smile was so cute. Then Jay just so happens to walk in. Here we go again.

"Wassup Jay." They all say. He looked at me.

"What you doing here Tayla?"

"Minding my damn business." I said trying not to give attitude.

"Why you got to give attitude."

"Why you got to talk to me like we friends." I said rolling my eyes. He just pushes those buttons.

"Man whatever. This that shit I'm talking bout."

"What do you be talking bout?" I asked getting up. I looked around the room and everyone was gone. The hell they go?

"You always giving attitude to me for no damn reason. Thats that dumb shit you on. You always being bitchy when all I do is try and be nice."

"Don't talk to me like I'm the fucking bad guy because I'm not."

"You still on this. Move the fuck on. DAMN." He yelled. I'm over this.

Fuck him.

Fuck Jay.

I walked pass him bumping his shoulder and leaving to go to my room. 'Ole bitch ass nigga. I'm tired of this shit. All this damn arguing is dumb and pointless.  I went to my room slamming my door behind me. I sat on the bed pulling my knees to my chest and putting my arms around them. I refuse to cry anymore. My door opened and I didn't look up to see who it was. Then I felt the bed sink in and someone pull me closer to them holding my waist.

"You ok?"

"No." He layed us down and I put my head on his chest and his arms were around my waist.

"You want to talk."

"No Cory, I just want to lay here." I soon fell asleep like that.