13

Jayceon P.O.V

"Call me later." Tayla said smiling and then walked off. I smiled back at her.

"What the fuck you doing being hugged up on her." Ashley said sounding pissed.

"Mane get the fuck out my face. Pay for that shit yourself I'll meet you in there car." I said annoyed. I walked out the store to my car.

Ashley just annoys the fuck out of me. She need to sit the fuck down and let me breathe, damn. She want to watch my every move. But, seeing Tayla put a smile on my face. I miss her, I'm not going to lie. Then having her in my arms was the best feeling. I miss us. I walked to my car and on it was a note. I took it off and read it.

Hey Jayceon, miss me? I missed you. But I'm back and I'm not alone. It's time for us to take back whats ours. Watch your back and everyone isn't your friend. I like that Tayla girl, I might have to check her out myself. I see why Sean was obsessed. But we'll see each other soon, sooner than you think.

I looked at the paper like what the fuck. I looked around then got into my car and texted Tayla. I'm mad because now someone is playing games. I pulled out the parking space on my way to get Tayla. I left Ashley at the store, she'll be good.

I pulled up to Tayla house and texted her to let her know I'm outside. A couple minutes later she came out with some black leggings on and they were meshed around the thighs, a white sweater hanging off her shoulders a little and some pink and black Lebrons. Her hair was straight down her back. Her light brown eyes and plump pink lips. She was beautiful, damn I messed up.

"Umm Jayceon." Tayla said snapping me from my thoughts. I didn't even realize she was in the car.

"Damn my bad ma." I said turning the car on and driving off.

"It's cool, whats up." She said leaning back in the chair.

"I need to talk to you, but not here."

"About?"

"You'll know when we get there." I was going to my emergency house off in the mountains. No one knows about that place except me.

"You look beautiful ma." I said then glanced over at her to see her smiling and looking out the window.

"Thank you."

"You still so shy after all this time."

"You have that effect on me." She said and I could see her blushing as I glanced over and back to the road.

"I'm glad I still do." I said. I turned the radio on after a few minutes of silence passed by.

"This is my song."

"What you know about this." I said laughing at how excited she was.

"I know this my shit." She said turning it up louder. I started singing.

"Nobody can't judge me girl I want

Judge you neither (uh uh)

I love yo smell (yo style)

Hotter then a feaver (burning up baby)

You diffrent from others (you are)

I love yo demeanor

You took me back time after time

Even tho i cheated

Thats why fuck with you girl, I fuck with you girl

I fuck with you, i fuck with you

I fuck with you girl

I fuck with you, like you fuck with me