20

Tayla

I was in the bathroom when I heard loud talking. I finished up and washed my hands. I laid back on the bed and ate my pickle. Then I hear gun shots, I quickly got up and got the gun from the drawer beside my bed.

I loaded it like how Quan showed me. I walked to the door and slowly opened it. I looked down the hall way and no one was there.

I quietly walked out. I screwed the silencer on there. Good thing I was paying attention when Quan showed me all this. I waited by the steps and continued to hear shooting. I need to get down there without them seeing me. I walked to the end of the hall and took the back stairs that led to the kitchen.

Once I got down there someone was coming in through the back door. I fired two shots and the body fell instantly.

"What the fuck!" I hear Quan yell. I need to get to him because if something is to happen to him I don't know what I would do.

The shots finally stopped. I looked out back to make sure no one else was there. I slipped behind the wall before you go into the living room. I took a peek around the corner and Quan was behind the couch holding his shoulder with Jay. We made eye contact and I showed him my gun and he quickly shook his head no.

"Where the hell is that bitch." I looked at the person talking and couldn't believe what I saw. It was Sean.

Sean was with that Liz girl and Chris. What is he doing with Chris. I checked my clip and I had 6 rounds left. I can do this.

I made my way from behind the wall and fired. Liz fell down. I ducked behind the couch.

Quan

"What are you doing?" I asked Tayla.

"Shooting, Liz is down and I know I hit Sean and Chris."

"Chris?" I asked confused.

"I'm not going to make it out. Y'all two need to leave as soon as you can. Leave all this behind. It's money in my car. Take it and start over." Jay said.

"I love you bro, we goin' get out. All of us." I said to Jay as I gave him a bro hug.

"Bros forever. Take care Tayla. I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine, just leave with us when this is over." She said giving him a weak smile.

I turned around and all three of them were on the floor. I took Tayla hand and the three of us stood up.

"Tayla I need for you to go outside in the car now. The police probably on their way." As soon as I said that two shots were fired. I pushed Tayla to the ground and fired back.

Jay fell to the ground holding his neck. I got up and stood over their bodies.

"Please man. Don't kill me." Chris begged.

"Why you do it." I asked pointing my gun at him.

"I needed the money for my mother. I wanted to be on top." And with those words I shot him in the head. I shot Sean too to make sure he was dead. The things your so called homies will do for paper.

I walked over to Jay and he was gone. They got him right in the neck. That was like my brother mane.

"Quan we got to go. I hear the sirens." Tayla said tugging on my arm. I took one last look at him before going to the kitchen to turn on all the gases.

After I did that I grabbed Tayla hand and walked out. I went over to Jay's car and got the bags of money while Tayla got in her truck. I put the bags in before hopping in the drivers seat and pulling off. Tayla grabbed my hand. In the distance you could see the house blow up and the police and everyone else pulling up to the scene.

I looked over at Tayla to seen her silently crying. I kissed the back of her hand.

"We goin' be good. You got me still and I got you." I felt a tear roll down my face but I quickly whipped it.

"I love you Quan."

"I love you too."

It's time for us to start over. We need to leave all this shit behind us and move on.

The End

----------

Votes 100

Comments 50

READ MY OTHER STORIES

BONNIE AND CLYDE: IT'S JUST A GAME

HOOD GIRL

THE GAME

SIN