SURPRISE!!! (No. 2)

Hello fellow Wattpad-ers! Welcome to a little something called "Ask or Dare 'Edahkt'!"

Like the section in the previous book, this gives you guys a chance to ask Eden and Nahkt (or the other minor characters) anything on your mind! Also, you can insist any dare you wish! As a bonus to the last story, there will be a third option to request!

One of my friends suggested that I create a third book. I considered it, but I'm afraid I would lose interest or hit a major writer's block. To solve this problem, I will allow you guys to request Short Stories or "mini-adventures" for our interspecies couple to embark! (Of course, when my friend Dawn heard of this, she insisted that I write a part where Eden and Nahkt should have a baby together. I was like: Uhh... 😳🙄) I'm sure there are other topics to use, but I will do what you insist.

This part is dedicated to finding out more about the characters, learning about character backstories, filling in plot holes, and to make you guys laugh!

Of course, there are rules to consider:

1.) I DO NOT WRITE LEMONS!!! GOT IT?! . . . I don't care how badly you want one, it's NOT happening. I'm not typing this in bold for any small reason. I am DEAD serious.

2.) Don't ask anything that could be offensive to others. Be mindful of others' values and beliefs. We're all humans here.

3.) You are allowed to ask any of the lesser characters. Ex: Tamak, AngKor, Ares, Alejandro, etc... You get the idea.

4.) This section has nothing to do with the book itself, and is solely for entertainment purposes.

5.) Have fun!

~ Third Person POV ~

~ Picture a bright, modern room. A bright lamp dangles from the ceiling, and a thick, shag carpet lines the floor. In the center of the area, there is a table. A flower vase filled with roses sits on its surface. Two pieces of furniture face each other on either side of the coffee table. Eden and Nahkt are sitting together on a love seat (Because, why not?) Eden is wearing a fancy, black dress, and Nahkt is dressed in a somewhat formal attire. His arm is draped over her shoulders in an affectionate manner. XenoBudgie is sitting across from them in a leather chair. Her iPhone is clenched in her hands, and she is hastily opening her Wattpad app. ~

     XB exclaims, "I can't wait for round two of this event! There are so many things we can do with this!"
     "I don't even know how you coaxed me into this, again," grumbles Nahkt.
     Eden replies, "Well, she is the author..."
     An awkward silence fills the room. Everyone is trading nervous and enthusiastic glances. Budgie stares down at her phone and smiles mischievously.
     She sniggers, "You know, I have no idea what's going to happen. Some of these dares might be absolutely insane."
     Eden starts, "I swear, if anyone brings Sodom into this again--"
     Nahkt intervenes, "I will tear his head from his wretched shoulders!"
     She answers, "You can't really do that to someone who's already been decapitated. Never mind..."
     Budgie interrupts shakily, "Again, none of this is up to me. Your lives (and dignity) are in the hands of the commenters. I wish you both good luck."
     Nahkt puts his head in his hands and murmurs, "What in the name of Paya have I gotten myself into?.."
XB exclaims, "Go on! Leave a comment! It can be the most embarrassing, hilarious, or awkward thing you can think of! (As long as it abides to the rules)"

A/N: Incredibly random, but the book cover has been updated at last! You like?