Chapter 1

You look at the window of your classroom.
"Shit, it's raining." You think to yourself. "But... It's realy pretty. I like the sound it makes. And when it hits an object, it leaves this pretty cool effe-"you snap out of your thoughts when you see Ryuji Sakamoto, a young, rebel boy, with dyed blonde hair, and beautiful brown orbs, looking at your direction, surprised. You notice a slight blush on his cheeks, what causes you to smile, then discreetely wave at him. He suddenly tights his lips and grabs his pencil, pretending he's studying. However, you feel bad for him. Maybe he thought you were gazing at him, But... That wasn't the case. You keep smiling and pay attention to the class, taking as many notes as you can.
The ring bells. The students get up at different paces, and murmur a little.
-Alright students, don't forget to do your homework!remember, Page 78!- The teacher fiercefuly yelled, like a soldier or something.
You pack your books inside your bag, watching Ryuji leaving.Hesitantly, you call out for him.

-Hey, wait!

The young boy immediately jerks his head towards your direction. -Me?

-yeah, you!- You nod.

He blushes a little and sits on a nearby table. -Name's Ryuji! And who are you?- His grin was so big it could touch his ears.

-I'm (Y/N)! nice to meet you.

-Yeah, nice to meet you too.Hey, wanna hang out with me and Akira?- He seemed pretty excited about the idea.

-The exchange student...? I'm honestly somewhat scared of him... I know it's just rumors, but....

-Naaah, don't worry! he's cool.He doesn't talk much, but I can assure you that the rumors aren't true.

-Oh, I see! Well then sure, why not?

You and Ryuji decide to head towards the Shibuya station, since the two boys were gonna meet at Leblanc.You look at the station. It's pretty crowded, but you like the ambience.
-We're going to Yongen, am I wrong?

-Yup, we are. -Ryuji points at the map he's showing you. -It's right here. We change subways when we arrive at Dokushaoaishimasu, and then it's straight-forward.

-Oh, I see. Isn't that the one we need to catch?- you point at the subway.

-yeah, it is! If we get lucky enough, we might even get a seat! -He takes your hand and runs.He seems somewhat crippled, which causes you to worry about him.But before you can express that concern,He moans in disgust.

-Awwww,I didn't make it!- he puts his hands on his pockets and looks at the floor.

-You dummy- You chuckle. -but hey... Are you sure you can run? You seemed... Hurt.

-Yeah, about that...-his smile fades.He's about to continue, but you feel bad for asking and look away.

The subway stops and the two of you hop in another subway. This one is more crowded, but you don't mind since you can still mantain a distance from your friend.You then see a bald, overweight man with a very long beard, wearing a leather jacket , ripped pants and a T-shirt saying "Runs and Goses".You thug on Ryuji's free arm, since he's holding a metal bar to not fall, and whisper.
-I can feel it. You'll be just like that in the future. - You giggle . He gets it right away, and holds his laughter.

-Yeah, that's my dream, for sure.

The subway stops at the Yongen-Jaya station and Ryuji hops off, seeming relieved.He stretches his arms. And stats walking towards the exit.
-Aah, sweet fresh air! I could smell that guy's sweat.

You chuckle. -not that you smell too well, either.
Ryuji dramaticaly puts his hand on his chest, pretending to faint, and even sniffling a little.
-Oh my god, that is sooooo offensive! I always smell like Goses!

-Yeah, you don't smell bad actualy. I've met some guys, however....- You cringe at the memory of the unpleasant smell.

-Oh look, the rain stopped! And just as we were about to leave?! Nice.

-Yeah, we did get lucky.
You appreciate the view. Leblac was just a few meters away, but you liked how decided to take a look at the street.
-Hey, what are you doin'? Come on, let's go!

-a-aah, right! - you nod your head and keep rush towards him.

-the one who gets there first pays!!-He vigorousily runs, succesfuly hiding the fact that his leg injured.

-Hey, come back here, airhead!!- You laugh and try to get him, but you slip on a pond. You put your arms in front of your body to try to lessen the impact, but it's no use- your hands and arms get scratched underneath, and your knees now bleed, too. Your heart beats fast, but you try to calm down. You can't- You start to cry from the shock rather than the pain.
Ryuji, upon hearing you fall, rushes towards you.
-Hey, are you okay?!- He offers you his hand.

-y-yeah, just some scratches. - You squeeze your uniform skirt's fabric to get rid of some of the water.

-Were you crying though?

-N-no!

The blonde laughs to release some of your tension. -do you need me to carry you there? - He wiggles his eyebrows and makes a funny face, to wich you laugh.

-It's okay, really. - You stop crying.- Though we were both a little reckless, running on wet, slippery floor...

-Yeah, but we should get going. It's already 10 PM and we were supposed to already be there.

You nod and you both walk faster, this time avoiding the ponds.

-It's here.

You look at the café- it's small, but cozy. Fyuji knocks on the door.
-Akira! Sorry we're late!

A few moments later, Messy, Black haired teen opens the door. He's also wearing a Shujin Academy uniform, and rocking his medium-sized glasses, wich sometimes hide his light-steel eyes. He takes a look at you and the blonde.
-It's okay. Come in.

He gets inside the café again, letting you in.

--
Sooo, exactly 1000 words for this! Ohmaigah.
This is my first readerxcharacter thingy! I hope you like it. Ryuji is a precious bab. Ryuji is bae. Ryuji is laifu. Idk what to say.
See you in the next update!
-Soap
P.S- Sorry, something was wrong with the pic so I reuploaded it.