chapter this app is killing me

((I've been having problems with uploading this story, since the app goves me tons of errors. Hope this works now.))

(Name's) house. (Name) didn't feel exactly confortable, for some reason. It was like someone else was sitting on her back. Weighting her when she wanted to move. That was her curiosity. She didn't know, in detail, what had happened.
"So you awakaned your persona before Ann, and after her, me and Yusuke were dragged in mementos." She attempts to confirm.
"Yup, that's it. Joker, me and Ann can invoke personas to fight other personas. Pretty cool, huh?!"
"It is. Maybe now me and Yuu-kun can be the basic bitches of the group." She jokes, not yet realizing both her and him had the potential to reveal a persona.
"I dunno, Madarame was a bitch to Yusuke. I bet he'll see the truth sooner than later. And the reason Akira decided to postnote mementos is probably because he wanta us all to go in a group, to protect you two and show you how it usually goes."
"...Madarame is a cunt." She growls lightly.
"And why does it sound like you're personaly angry at him?"
"At 12: You cannot become my student. Art needs to be touched by the brush, not created by a machine. And recently: Oh! Changed your mind? To be a model, you would need to be a muse, to inspire artists with your natural beauty. I would start by perharps eating healthier to better treat your body." She rolls her eyes.
"... So he was telling you you were fat, and that your digital art sucks just because it's digital?! WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE! NEXT TIM-"
"Ryuji... There's no need, I'm just ranting. His oppinion isn't valuable to me now. See why it hurt a bit when you also thought Ann was better? Yuu-kun almost fainted when he saw her for the first time. She somehow awakened something in him. She's already starting a modeling career. And then, all of a sudden, you say she's hot, and, and-" The young woman sniffles. "I feel so horrible for being like this... I love Ann-chan, I don't want to be envidious..."
Ryuji felt even more angry at Madarame. A hint was also mad at himself, but he brushed him off to take care of that worry later.
"(Name)... You know I'm not the kind to tell this, but..." He scooted up closer to her. "I'm gonna fluffing, effing say it! You're both cute and all that jazz... But to me, you're the cutest." He whimpers like a little puppy, angry he made himself look so vulnerable so... In love. But love wasn't a weakness, he thought.
...Right?
He looked at her, as she was silent after what he had said. "It's not like...! I..." But then, he felt his hair was being ruffled. "Fluff the gel."
"Ryu, you're trading Fuck for fluff again."
"You're that cute, I immediately go on fluffy mode."
"Smooth."
Turns out the uneasy feeling (Name) was feeling wasn't what she thought it was. Light, mwdium-length blue hair emerged from behind the dining table, a sketchbook and a mechanical pencil.

"How she believes her beauty isn't inspiring is unfathomable..."
The not-admitting-to-be couple watched Yusuke talking to himself, clearly disturbed. How did he get there? And when? And was he there the whole time?

"Yes... the eyelashes... Her iris needs to peoperly convey the mystery. Maybe a little darker here..."
They scratch their heads and look at themselves.
"Aah, (Name) , what I'd do to have you lying on a field of flowers, still, capturing every bit of your essence and divinal beauty on paper. Would that be enough, though? I'd want to paint with the blood of-"
"Yusuke. I'm supposed to be jealous and explosive at you at the moment. But for the sake of the flow of this story: You're on the wrong fanfic." Ryuji declares, trying to snap him out of it.
"This is the second time you've showed yandere tendencies and love for me, Yuu. Are you sure you didn't switch places with our Yuu?"
"Let me have (Name)-chan, goddamn it! I don't want anyone to take her away from me..." He whimpers again.

Yusuke only woke up when his drawing was finished. "Oh! Oh, now I don't know if my role is to stab Ryuji and kidnap her, or to politely leave and excuse myself for intruding in someone else's property. Rationalizing, though. (Name), your beauty is different than Ann's, than anyone else's. Hers is more traditional, I would say, but yours isnt inferior. I just happened to get distracted, and didn't notice the other beautiful painting next to her." He smiles, oblivious. To him, this wasn't flirty; This was being friendly. Our good ol Ryuji didn't seem to think so, and he crossed his arms.
"Thank you, Yu-kun. For being so positive and helpful." She smiled back, shaking his hand.
"I know you weren't allowed to enter my school, but maybe we could both be collaborators. We could help each other improve our art, don't you think?"
She nods. "You betcha!" They highfive.
"Mother of god, your hand is do smooth, I want to bind your wrists when I kidnap yo-"
"Yusuke!" Ryuji growls.
"Oh, right. Wrong fanfiction. But how do I change back in the original one?"
"You probably can't. It's not even started yet."
"Then I ask you, reader. Could you please ask the author to make my book? I mean, if you want to."
You think about it, and hopefuly leave a comment with:
A) YAS YANDERE YUSUKE FANFIC! SAVE THIS OUT OF PLACE BOI!
B) naw fam
"