Chapter 2

You get in the café, followed by your new friend.
-Woah, this is pretty!- You look around. -small, cozy, and warm-toned.

-Yeah, the ambience is pretty cool!- Ryuji adds.

Akira slightly smiles.- I'll make you too a coffee, my treat.

-Woah, thanks dude!- Ryuji lets out a big, toothy grin, sitting on the table right in front of the counter. - heard leblanc's coffee is one of the best in town!

Akira nods and ties a plain white apron, wich tightly hugs his waist. He prepares three big plates and cooks the curry. You realize you should sit, too, and sit in front of Ryuji.

-dude, curry too?! You're the the best!
Akira blushes a little and scratches the back of his neck, looking at his shoes. He then turns on the coffee machine and brews the beverage.

-Aah, I love this smell! - You dandle your legs and feel your mouth watering.

-So, Akira, what have you been doing lately?-Ryuji looks curious.

-Ah, nothing too special. Sojiro has been teaching me how to work here.I like it, it's peaceful.

-I see. Kurusu-san, where do you live?

Akira hands you both your plates. -No need for the honorific, call me Akira. I actualy live at this café's attic.-The boy goes to grab his own. -It's not too bad, actualy.- He then gets one cup in each hand, but before he could go get his cup, you go get it for him.
-It's the least I can do to thank you. - You smile and pat his shoulder.The black-haired boy smiles back, somewhat flustered.
-He's pretty amazing, indeed. - Ryuji seems proud of his friend.

Akira blushes and looks down again. -Oh, stop it. Hey, Ryuji, did you go training today?

-Nah, not realy.  I didn't feel like it. Heard some girls talking ahit about you. Gah, this school's full of people with no lives. They actualy believe you raped that girl. I just wish Kamoshida was arrested already.

-I wouldn't blame them actualy, I'm unfortunately a very suspicious person, after the incident.

-I'm actualy leaning more towards the Kamoshida option. Everyone knows what he does, but nobody will or can do anything.- You take a sip of your coffee while Ryuji eats some curry. -Akira, of it's not too personal, what happened before you got here?

The boy sighs as he looks at the window. -I got vwry unlucky that night... Basicaly, I saw a woman about to get raped... I tried to save her, but the police thought it was me.And now here I am.

-Oh... I'm sorry.

-But Hey, let's talk about happier stuff!-Ryuji talks while eating,-Say, (Y/N), you you like Gariana Arande?

-yeah,I do, but speaking ot that! duuude, we saw a guy on the subeay today. I bet Ryuji will look like him when he grows up! he had a blonde beard, a Runs and Goses shirt, he was bald...

-I can immagine,- Akira chuckles- And I can see that happening.

Ryuji laughs.You find it so funny you can't hold yourself back, and neither does Akira. Before you could realise, you had made two amazing friends.

Akira looks at his discreet black watch.-It's getting late...- he sighs. -we were having so much fun... But I really should sleep. Have a test tomorrow.

-We should get going too, then. Good luck with your test!- You start packing your stuff inside your bag again.

-No, you both can stay here until you want. Just turn off the lights past 1.A.M

-Won't Sojiro be mad, though? - You get worried.

- He went with his 'friend' for tonight, so he won't be here until morning. Ryu, have the keys. Lock the door when you leave, give them to me tomorrow.

-Night! - You both wave him goodbye.
You and Ryuji keep talking to each other, this time more softly. You giggle softly at his jokes, Getting up to clean the dishes. You put on Akira's apron.

-It looks better on you.  -The blonde stares for a while.

-Thank you very much sir, I know I'm fabulous. - You're not sure if he's serious or not. You take out your phone and turn on your camera to see. -Not bad, actualy. -You take a few selfies and make silly poses.

Ryuji sheepishly looks at you, having fun with the pictures.He smiles.
-(Y/N)....

-hmm? - You look at him, surprised.You stop munching on the little bread Akira previousily left in one of the three bags. -Guess this was for tomorrow, but I couldn't help myself. Besides, there's two pieces.
Ryuji smirks softly, letting out a small laugh.

-Hey... I just wanted to know. Why did you trust me?-He looks away.

-Why would I not trust you? - You tilt your head.

-Cuz you know... I'm that kind of autcast no one wants to approach.

-Well you seemed like a cool guy, and you are. - You smile at him, patting his shoulder. -People call you a delinquent without even knowing you.Just because you're a troublemaker in school, doesn't mean you're a bad person.

-Wow, that makes me happy...

-huh? Really?- you look at him.

-Yeah! This year has been sooooo cool. I met two amazing friends! Last time I had a friends.... Was when I was in the track club.

-The one who disbanded?

-Yup.

-I never understood why....

-That bastard, Kamoshida.... made me train like a pig. - He widely smirks.- I don't regret having punched him . I would do it again, if it wouldn't end in me gwtting expelled.- he chuckles. - I hate him so much.

-...So... That's why your leg is injured?- You take a look at his limb.

-You noticed...

-I heard that not only he hurt his students... He also... Sexually abused them....

Ryuji trembles with anger.
-He still does.- I will do anything to stop him!- Ryuji gets up from his seat, punching the table.

-Ryuji... Keep calm. Say, why don't we study together tomorrow? So that you can calm down a little AND gwt good grades.

-Sounds good.I don't like studyin', but I'll do my best.

-Stay strong, Ryuji.- You softly pat his hair twice, getting up.-You can do it.

-Thanks...Night.
You get up and grab your bag.-See you tomorrow.
Ryuji stays for a while on the café after you leave.

-We will change that sucker.
---
Cute flustered Akira for yew. YW.
SOJIRO IS A PIIIMP 8D
I have nothing to say rn. So Hi.
-Soap