Spending time with Ann (AND FINALY GOING TO THE COGNITIVE WORLD)

She had decided to leave Ryuji sleeping for the day, not wanting to disturb- She knew how distracted he could get about small things, so this was peobably the best option. Entering a nearby café, she scanned it for a glimpse of Ann.
"Oh hey girlie!!" She exclaims, giving her friend a big hug.
"Heyyy! Ready for some shopping?"
The both squealed, ann showing her a camera.
"I thought we could probably model a bit! Pose, then post on SlowGram. Was it called marGatsnI?"
"Yeah! We can do that. It's marG, yup!"
The both giggled and sipped on the smoothies already in the table.
"Oh, Ann, just so you know. Akira likes you." (Name) Wiggled her brows.
"Should I act surprised?" She wiggled her brows back. "I'm pretty sure Yusuke likes you too. He's been stalking you for a while, you see? I think he's doing it now." Ann points to the ceiling.
She looks up. "Yusuke! Hello! Come down, you can shop with us!" She smiled. That smile lit something in Yusuke, something he couldn't explain. Like a ninja foxereu™ , he descends. "Your smile, to me, is everything. I do not deserve it."
"See, (Name), I don't think this is reversible. Yandere Yusuke will stay here for a bit."
"Until my book isn't started, I'll stay in this universe, and I cannot change that, Lady Ann. It's up to the writer; But to be quite honest, I think she grew fond of me too much to let me go yet."
He's absolutely right. I clench my heart- That's my son. I mean ... Not really, I didn't create him.
--

(to be continued later on today)