Chapter 4.2

-Hmmmm, I see...- You nod your head. -but why are you telling me this?

-Because Ryuji couldn't shut his monkey ass. He really wanted to tell you. - Morgana meowed, since you couldn't hear him yet.

-Ryuji was really excited to tell you.- Akira chuckles.

-So basically you two changr prople's hearts and are trying to change kamoshida's now?- you tilt your head.

-Yup!- Ryuji seems overly cheerful. -You should check my outfit out. I look super cool!

But suddenly, you see Ann takamaki pacing back and fourth near the racing track.

-What do you mean I can't visit her?! Friends are also family, you know!

Seemingly, whoever was talking to Ann hung up. She starts crying. You immediately rush towards her, running down the stairs, but you loose control of your speed and bump into a wall. A loud thud was heard, but Akira, who was behind you, prevents your body from slamming on the stairs, gently placing his body closer to yours, trapping you between him and the wall until you regain your balance.You blush as you feel his breath tickling your ear.

-U-uuuh.... A-Aki...- You turn around only to see the teen awkwardly backing up, too scared to not stutter.

-I-I'm s-sorry!!- He runs off, only to dissapear soon after.

Even though this lasted only a few seconds, Ryuji crosses his arms, looks away, and mumbles something.
When you get a hold of yourself, you rush to Ann's aid again, but you see Akira already nearly bumping into Ann himself. He suddenly hugs her tight, as if scared of something.

-Uh... Do I know you? - The girl seems utterly confused.

-I like you, you and only you! It was an accident, I didn't want it to happen!!- He sighs and takes a look at the view to regain some confience but he then trembles at the sight of the young man smiling creepily at a distance.

Yuusuke was somehow there. Kamoshida touched Y/N, and that was a death sentence.His black eyes looked like a beast's-

...

-Oh no, I must be on the wrong fanfiction. This is the Ryuji x Y/N one, am I right?- Yusuke hides his knife on his pocket.

-Uh, yeah.... Boys, I don't know you, but you kinda broke the fourth wall there... Ann responds.

-Perharps I should take the opportunity to announce that if the writer isn't lazy, there will be a Yandere yusuke x reader fanfiction coming up. - Yusuke smiles. -But for now, farewell. I must get in the right work of art.

Oh, thank you for appreaciating my fic, Yusuke.

Awkward silence.

-Uuuuuuh.... Well... Now that I accidentaly and way too soon declared to you... Do you want to hear how I fell in love?- Akira blushes and scratches his head.

-Sure! - Ann's bright smile makes Akira's heart flutter and almost faint.

-----
And heeere is chapter fourdottwo! I hope you liked it 8D