You're not the only one who lost everything

Jyn's pov

I woke up on my stomach, the man in white had left and my father didn't move. I found the strength to get up to go see him, I leaned beside him, caught him in my arms.
- Papa, papa it's me ... It's Jyn. He opened his eyes with weakness, I saw that he was suffering.
- Jyn, Stardust he said. He took my face in his hands, releasing it from my wet hair.
- Papa, your message. The tape, I listened it.
- It must be stopped I was ready to take him in my arms and get him out of there, to save him.
- Yes, yes, that's what we will do. He smiled at me with difficulty.
- I would have had so much to say to you. He closed his eyes and I felt his body relax.
- Papa. Papa come on!
Stormtroopers came to my left, my gun was not there. All right, guess I'll die.
I heard fires before me, Cassian had found me.
- Jyn, follow me.
- No, I can't leave him, he must be taken!
- Jyn, listen to me, he's gone. Nothing can be done for him. Come. Come! He pulled me on the arm and I kept my father. He was stronger than me, I let go and had to follow him. Other Stormtroopers had followed us, and Chirrut and Baze had also traced us, they fired at the Stormtroopers behind us.

They followed us and Bodhi arrived with a black and gray truck, much more imposing than our previous one. We opened the door and closed it when everyone came in.

There was no sound left, only Cassian taking off his coat. I looked at him furiously.
- You lied to me I said.
- You're in shock.
- You went up there to kill my father.
- You don't know what you're talking about.
- Deny it.
- You're in shock, and looking for some place to putt it. I've seen it before.
- I bet you have. They know! You lied about why we came here and you lied about why you went up alone.
- I had every chance to pull the trigger. But did I? Did I? he said asking the others.
- You might as well have. My father was an alive proof and you put him in risk. That was our shoots that killed him. I was still felling his heart beating, abandon him here will finish him.
- I had orders. Orders that I disobeyed. But you would not understand.
- Orders? When you know they're wrong? You could be as well a Stormtrooper. I had to find a way to reach his sensitive chord, so I compared it to our enemies, they who follow the orders without perhaps even understanding them.
- What do you know? We don't all have the luxury to decide when and where we want to care about something. Suddenly, you realize how devastating this conflict is. We live it everyday. You lost your father at the age of 22, I have been an orphan since I was only 6 years old. I was forcibly recruited by the army at 17. You're not the only one who lost everything.
- You can't talk your way around this
- I don't have to.
I went to see Bodhi driving to calm my nerves. If there had been a punching-bag I would have taken it to let off steam, I didn't want to use Bodhi.
- Anybody else? Cassian asked behind me...