Prologue

"You gave us that cheeky little wink."

And why yes; he did.

Hours later, back in the bedroom with the paint chipped walls and the bunny rabbit curtains, the young, teenage singing hopeful stared at the ceiling with a million and one thoughts in his head. He'd had the audition, and while he didn't know if he would make it or break it; at least he tried.

And at least he got to meet her.

God – the nations sweetheart; the actual Cheryl. He was like every other man – and woman actually – in this country; he had the most intense crush on her. Everyone had that dream girl that was in their head but they'd never have a shot with – and she was that girl. She was older and married and way out of his league, but a guy could dream, right?

He probably shouldn't have winked at her. His friends would probably rip him to shreds with countless jokes but hey, he didn't care. What was a little subtle flirting with a married pop star really going to do? She did call him cute to be fair, but hey, that's all she was – dream girl; the dream of many men and women in this country, including himself.

He sighed to himself as he ran his hand through his hair. Maybe things would work out and he'd become a famous star. He would make music and have a good time. His dreams would come true.

Though really, the dreams meant nothing if he could never have that dream girl.

That's all she was – a dream girl...
.
.
.
Hey you guys!
I'm baaaaaaack!! This is a new fic, a bit more realistic - but hopefully it'll be good!
I've gotta get into an update schedule because I have my original going on as well (it's called Misunderstood so check it out pls ;))
Anyways leave me some votes and comments!
I love y'all!
-AliciaLightsxo xxxx