Part Two

"Good morning lover."

Liam smiled to himself as he stood at the stove in the kitchen, making some omelets for himself and Cheryl, when he heard the sweet Geordie voice whispering in his ear. He felt her wrap her arms around him from behind and plant a light kiss onto the back of his neck; the feel of her soft lips touching his skin sending a shiver down his spine as he was reminded of the night before. He looked over his shoulder to see her giving him a seductive smirk, causing him to chuckle as he turned slightly to wrap a strong arm around her slender waist. His eyes scanned her body; the makeup free face that showed the light dusting of freckles sprinkled across her nose, her messy hair that had been tidied into a bun, the fact she was only wearing one of his long shirts that left her long, tanned legs on display...

She was an absolute goddess.

"Mm...what's gotten into you this morning? The look on your face is putting me on edge." He dropped a light kiss onto her lips before giving her a raised eyebrow. She giggled, stroking her hand over his firm six-pack as she watched what he was doing.

"I mean, after last night, can you blame me for being all over you?" she teasingly slid her tongue across her lips whilst giving him a wink, causing him to groan as he pulled her closer.

"You just wait till our kid has naptime, fucking tease," he squeezed her bum, "Go see your son; he was a good lad and let you sleep today."

"I needed the sleep." She giggled as she unraveled herself from Liam's grip, going over to see little Bear, whom was entertaining himself whilst he sat in his baby seat. His eyes lit up and he kicked his legs as he saw Cheryl, an adorable smile breaking onto his face which made Cheryl smile as well.

"Hello my handsome boy; you're very animated this morning, aren't you? What's your Daddy fed you?" she smiled as her son gave her an excited smile whilst he gripped fingers; "You're getting so big; don't grow up too fast please, Bear – I can't handle it; nope I can't."

Liam smiled to himself as he heard her speaking to their son; she was truly the most remarkable, adorable mother in the world.

"Tell Mummy that we'll be playing pranks on her soon." Liam slyly joked as he came over and spoke to Bear; Cheryl shooting him a glare whilst Bear just looked between them with his animated, joyous looking little face.

"Don't listen to Daddy; you won't ever play a mean prank on your Mammy will you baby? I know you won't – you're Mammy's little boy." She continued fussing over him before kissing his cheek, giggling slightly as Bear placed his podgy little hands on her cheeks as his sparkling eyes gazed into Cheryl's matching, sparkling eyes.

Liam gazed at her for a second, a soft smile on his face as he watched her fussing over their son. His heart swelled with love for her, the butterflies gathered in his stomach. The animated look on his son's face as she spoke to him in that adorable voice – on God, she was such a wonderful mother.

Then again, he couldn't have ever asked for anything more in the woman he loved...

******

"Liam, you're staring, mate."

Liam diverted his gaze from the figure walking towards them to his bandmate, Louis, whom had just nudged him and muttered to him. He swallowed slightly as she reached them, his eyes scanning her body – the beautiful red gown flowing hugging her frame perfectly and flowing like a pool of red over her legs and feet like a princess, her long brunette locks that were swept up in a trendy up do, the red eye makeup that made her sparkling brown eyes stand out – she looked so perfect.