1. Mornings With You

First chapter, yay!

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/n) took in a deep breathe as she was just waking up. She was about to roll over when a pair of strong arms pulled her back in closer to a muscular chest. (Y/n) smiled and placed her small hand (compared to his) onto his arm.

"Ban~," she called sweetly. She rubbed his arm and he let out a light groan, not wanting to wake up. She slowly flipped over, so she was right underneath his face. She could still smell the alcohol he had been chugging the night before.

(Y/n) placed her hands on his chest and let them wander. "Ban~." She called again. This time he stirred, shifting his legs so they wrapped around one of (Y/n)'s. She giggled softly and rolled on top of him, so she was straddling his waist. Now, she had caught his attention.

Ban opened his eyes, which landed directly on (Y/n)'s, his piercing red gaze sending slight shivers down her spine. He turned his head slightly, his eyes now on her thighs (A/n: ey that rhymes). He slowly lifted up his hands and then slapped her legs, earning a huff from her. He smirked and rolled his head back, closing his eyes. Ban secretly had an obsession with her thighs, always peeking at how delicious they looked. But it was no secret to (Y/n), she always caught him looking. She didn't mind, however.

(Y/n) leaned down and grazed her lips against Ban's. She slowly began to grind against him, his morning wood already standing tall. His chest came up a little bit at the sudden actions. Around each other, they and the rest of the gang knew it:(Y/n) and Ban were almost always horny. (A/n: I would be too shit).

He slowly tilted his head back, eyes still closed. (Y/n)  gave small kisses on his chin and continued down to his neck. She left small butterfly kisses around his neck, teasing his sweet spot by kissing every where around it. Ban's breathe hitched when he felt her hand trace his abs all the way down to the hem of the boxers inside his pants. Suddenly, he sat up, earning a surprised yelp from  (Y/n). He grabbed her and began kissing her neck. Her back arched as he kissed and sucked at her sweet spot, sending her small waves of pleasure. He leaned back a little to look at his creation, a rather large reddish purplish mark sitting right above her collar bone. (Y/n) gave him a lusty look, which sent chills down his spine.

"You're a naughty girl for waking me up this early and teasing me." Ban said, his morning, raspy voice was slightly turning (Y/n) on. She rolled her hips a little, not needing to say anything to her lover before he began kissing down her neck again. She let out a small moan when his calloused hands traveled up her shirt, the soft skin sensitive against his touch. He quickly discarded her shirt, and got excited when he noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. His right hand reached to touch her soft stomach while his left supported him as he leaned back to watch her reaction.

"Ban..." she moaned softly, both of her hands grabbing onto his right arm. He slid his hand onto her breast and squeezed. He smirked as she squirmed underneath his hand, moaning once again. He sat back up and massaged both of her breasts with his hands. She groaned loudly into his ear and he softly bit her neck.

"You're so beautiful..." Ban said into her neck between kisses. She let out a soft laugh as she brought her hands up his chest and through his hair. He smiled against her skin, he loved her so much.

He slowly leaned over, pushing (Y/n) down softly into the bed. She shifted underneath him, just as impatient as he was. He smirked down at her and she gave him a lusty look, her whole upper body exposed to him, telling him that she wanted him; now.

Taking matters into her own hands, (Y/n) flipped them over, now Ban laying down with her on his stomach, going back to the position they started in. She slowly began to grind on her lovers erection, earning a grunt from him. She lowered her face to his, locking their lips into a passionate kiss. He let out a low growl, letting (Y/n) know that he was more than ready.