8. Punishment

"Count down from fifteen, baby."

"F-Fifteen?"

"Yea, since you wanna be a little whore. I should be giving you more spankings."

You were currently laying on your stomach atop the bed. Your hands were tied above your head in a belt that Ban didn't even know he owned. Your beautiful legs were tied together in rope that he, on the contrary, had bought just for this occasion.

You were receiving a punishment.

When the two of you had gone out, he claimed that you were being a bit too "nice" to the waiter. Of course, you said it was absurd because the waiter had been a young boy and you only felt bad for him that he worked a tougher job.

The situation was very familiar, yet this time, the turn out was different.

The harsh sound of a slap and the sudden stinging rising in your abdomen released you from any other thoughts you had than the man behind you.

"Count." He growled to you.

"Fift-teen." You choked out.

Another harsh slap.

"F-fourteen... u-ugh..!" You moaned out. The stings of pain that radiated off of your backside were ones that would make you cum. The way Ban would use more of his palm rather than his fingers to deliver a slap had your nerves so sensitive. The amount of joy he got out of giving you punishments was enough to keep begging you for more, aside from the masochist within you begging to be tossed around and treated roughly.

"T-Ten!" You hadn't realized that you were still counting down, not even halfway through yet.

"Your ass is so red baby." Ban said shaking out the hand he's been assaulting you with. You twitched and moaned lightly as his comment, one to surely get you embarrassed. He grabbed your waist, which was slowly making its way down to the mattress, and yanked you upward, putting you directly on your knees and everything on display for him.

You shouted out at his sudden movements and moaned when he gave your ass another harsh slap.

Three more slaps in a row and you're trying to launch your body out of your boyfriends reach. He chuckled heavily and grabbed your ankles, pulling them back around his waist to drag you back in. 

"S-... Six..." You gasped out. You haven't decided whether you want him to keep going and make you writhe and squeal underneath him in pleasure, or have him stop now and fuck you like a slut into the mattress.

You whined at both thoughts and the lack of activity from the man behind you. Suddenly, he gave you two more slaps, and grabbed you quickly to finish off the other four.

You ended by sobbing out to him with him kindly rubbing your ass with his hands, which he just dipped in cool water to help you out. He always grabs a cup of cold water whenever he's ready to give a punishment, knowing he can be quite unforgiving in the process. You whined softly when he pushed your bruised ass onto his pelvis. You could feel his hardness beneath the thick boxers that blocked you from skin contact.

"T-Take... off." You managed to breathe out, still not quite recovered from your punishment.

"Whatever you wish, princess." You moan happily when you hear and feel the light accidentally brushes of him taking off his boxers. Then, he's rubbing his dick between your folds, causing you both to moan at the sudden intimate move. The way his thick, hard length was pressing up against you in such a way that made your legs shake. The way he heaved growls of pleasure made you want to get destroyed then and there by the man behind you.

"Hurry, please please daddy!" You wailed to him, leaning your butt into him and begging.

"So demanding." He huffed. It wasn't even a second before he had pushed his cock past your walls and into you. You moaned loudly into the pillow that you buried your face in. The loud noises were caused by the was the angle he had you in. This way, he was able to hit your sensitive spot head on without much effort.

"A-Ah... Shit, shit, my g-... Ah!" Was all that you could say as he was now pounding into your mercilessly. You were so turned on when you heard him grunting out your name and gripping your hips harshly.

"My tight baby girl..." He said, massaging your ass once again. His vulgar language did things to you, and that sentence had you squirming underneath his grip.

Ban sat up fully and threw his head back as he fucked you, moaning out as you consistently clenched around him, telling him you were close. From the feeling of you getting close to your orgasm, Ban felt his approaching too.

"Fuck!" Ban shouted out when you suddenly tightened, the space around his dick pressing into it. It was only moments before his cum was filling you up, making you moan out.

You heaved a great sigh and slowly brought your hips down onto the mattress. Ban stared at you as you settled down and snuggled into the sheets.

"I was gonna toy with you a little more, you know that right?"

You hummed lightly, and pressed deeper into the comfy white sheets.

Ban watched and couldn't help but coo at the sight. "Is my baby tired?" He asked you after he finished swooning.

You nodded your head and he let out a soft chuckle. "Okay, we'll sleep then. Don't think you're off the hook just yet."

You laughed softly and shook your head.

You underestimated him.

First thing the morning, Ban had woken you up by eating you out. You had tried to grab his head and pry him off, but he wanted you to cum first. The first intense orgasm had hit you merely six minutes into his antics.

Then the second occurred when he promised you a nice relaxing shower. It ending in you getting yourself off while you sucked him off in the shower floor.

The third was when you were trying to make breakfast and got bent over the counter because your ass looked "fuckable" according to Ban. The boys heart fluttered when he saw the bruises from the night before, pretty purple and blue marks making Ban hum with pride. He loved seeing the results of his work, including hickeys and most definitely spank marks.

The fourth was right after breakfast. Ban had said you sat like you wanted to be fucked. "'Looked too slutty." He had tried to explain.

The fifth and sixth times were from overstimulation. Your body was twitching even five minutes after you had come for that last time.

The seventh time was in the evening, you had put on a movie but got bored halfway through and decided to suck his dick. He repaid the favor by eating you out for the second time that day.

You had begged him not to make you go through another orgasm for the rest of the day. He heeded your wishes and left you alone.

At least until twelve a.m. hit.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. thankies for reading. love me by following and voting and commenting any suggestions and such. also i'm super high while writing this so pls forgive any none sense that's on this page you probably know what i meant to say. KK BYE BYE