10. Body-Talk

"(Y/n), we need to fuck."

You turned to your boyfriend and looked at him like he had three heads. You weren't surprised by his bluntness this far along into the relationship but sometimes it was just crazy.

Turning back to the mirror to fix your makeup, you clicked your tongue at Ban. "Why do we need to?"

"Because your ass is calling out to me." He whined. You rolled your eyes but couldn't help chuckling lightly. Ban was seated on the bed watching you get ready for your dinner date with him. You wore a tight, short dress that expressed your curves well, obviously attracting your boyfriends attention.

"Come on, a quickie." He pleaded, even pushing his hands together and throwing his head down to imitate him praying.

"You're hopeless. After our dinner, because we've been planning this for weeks and I know you're gonna wanna stay home and fuck for the rest of the night." You blurted out, finishing fixing the last part of your makeup.

"Babe, I'm not leaving until I at least eat you out." He said while picking himself up and crossing his arms. You froze just as you were about to begin doing your hair. He smiled slyly as you slowly turned around at his proposal. That was probably one of your favorite activities to do with him in bed besides the actual fucking.

Your gaze was striking him like lightning as he could see the flurry of thoughts and emotions rushing behind your eyes. You fully turned to him and began walking over to him, your heels clicking on the wooden floor and building up the anticipation in the room.

"Deal." Was all you said before you were being flipped onto your back and pushed into the bed. Ban began kissing and nipping at your lips, and you were so grateful to yourself that you didn't put on lipstick in case this would happen.

You moaned into his mouth when he slipped a hand from beside your head down your body that was encased in the small black dress. He let out a low growl in return, making you whimper.

Ban quickly decided to move on, now kissing down your neck and towards your chest. He gave your boobs a light squeeze, getting a couple of good moans out of you. He gave a light chuckle when he felt you weren't wearing a bra and saw your nipples perk up through the dress.

"You s-said quick!" You gasped when he pinched at the now sensitive nubs on your chest.

"You're right." Ban said against your neck. He began biting at nearly faded hickeys and quickly recreated them. Deep purple and red marks now decorated your neck and you moaned at the feeling of him sucking and biting at your skin.

He finally moved straight from your neck to down between your legs. You released a shaky breath when he kissed the inside of both of your thighs. You lifted your hips to help him push the dress up your hips and onto your stomach. You arched your back when he gave a tender kiss over your still clothed pussy.

"You're already so wet, (Y/n)." He murmured against your throbbing core. You let out a small moan and brought your hands to the hem of your panties, now making an effort to get them off.

"Greedy bitch."

You stopped your movements and looked at him. He looked at you with surprised eyes, and looked like he was about to apologize to you.

"You're a hypocrite. But I blame you." You hissed at him and pushed your panties down, lifting your legs above Ban's head to pull them off. It took him that whole time to realize what you were getting at, and when he understood, he let out a sigh and glanced down at the mark of the fox on his side.

"I'm kidding. Now give me good head." You said, caressing his face then putting your hands behind your head. He chuckled and shook his head, properly adjusting to your core again.