6. Wet Dream

Trying to get as many chapters in as I can before school starts and I go on my annual year long hiatus (that's funny come on).
As you can see by the title I'm going a little stereotypical.
But hey.
I can do any smut better.

"Fuck, (Y/n)."

Ban gripped your hair as you continued going down on him. The slightest press from your luscious lips caused him to groan and buck his hips upward. The tiniest flicks of your tongue sent his senses aflame, causing him to react beautifully to your endeavors.

"Just like that baby, keep going." His words of encouragement slipped easily as the praise seemed necessary. "Such a good girl, (Y/n)."

At the praise, you picked up your pace and sucked him off harder. His groans and pants were beginning to drown out the vulgar sounds of you making use of your mouth. Ban's grip on your hair didn't budge as he pursued his high. The euphoric feeling he had been long awaiting to experience as you continued to work him.

Just the thought made your boyfriend shudder in bliss. "Keep going baby." He said. And you did. The thrusts of his hips to meet your mouth got desperate. He was close and was not about to let up or let your pace go down.

"I'm gonna cum." Ban groaned, tossing his head back as pleasure built up in his abdomen.

"Cum, daddy."

Ban's eyes shot open. The sweat on his skin and the way his heart raced made him think he just ran a marathon. Once he fully collected his thoughts, he realized what he was doing.

He was dreaming. And he was having one hell of a dream. He was so close to cumming, and the giant boner he had right now was not about to go down until he did.

He looked over to your sleeping body. You looked so beautiful, so peaceful in your state of voluntary unconsciousness.

Oh well.

"Baby, wake up." Ban began shaking you A/n: what an asshole lmfao. It only took him a couple of seconds before you were stretching and rubbing your eyes.

"What happened? Is it morning?" You opened your eyes to see Ban on top of you. You looked to the side to see the pitch black night sky through your window.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you for waking me up in the middle of the night." You stated simply.

"I'm horny." Ban said bluntly.

No matter how many times he says it or ways he expresses it, your cheeks always flare up at the slightest suggestion that you and Ban are about to go at it.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" You whispered, all thoughts and feelings of sleep leaving your body. Adrenaline was now replacing the melatonin that was just encouraging your brain. A/n: i take one anatomy class now idk how to act.

"Be a good girl and do as I say." He demanded. You couldn't help but comply, especially with the intense glare that his intimidating eyes sent you.

"Yes, sir." You said.

"Sorry?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl." Was the last thing he said before he leaned down to pry you into a make-out session. His tongue entered your mouth with such power and ferocity he had never shown you before.

And you loved it.

The whimpers and whines that were caused by Ban's pressing escaped no matter how hard you tried to hold them in. Even Ban's tongue couldn't hold them in.