12. Winner Winner

"You wanna play a game, (Y/n)?"

"I never like it when you ask me that."

Both you and Ban were laying in bed. You had been talking quietly and exchanging soft kisses for the past couple of hours, just enjoying each other's company before he had to leave on a mission early the next day.

Ban laughed and tugged you by the waist onto his lap. He massaged your thighs before going into the rules of the game.

"Whoever cums first, loses." He said, a mischievous smirk growing on his face. "And whoever wins, gets to have control of the other for one whole day."

"We already have control of each other, though." You said bluntly.

"Just go with it babe, jeez." He chuckled softly while shaking his head at you.

"Fine. What can and can't we do?" You asked, laughing a bit too.

Ban explained that you can tease and press each other's buttons, but straight up touching on the precious parts isn't allowed. You nodded and hummed as he was explaining, and you couldn't help but get turned on by the idea of this game. Ban saw your expression slowly change as he was talking, and as soon as he was done, a low growl sounded from his throat.

"Can't wait to make you cum and have you at my fingertips." He said lowly, his lips coming up to meet with yours.

'He can sure try.' You thought, honestly not minding whether or not you lose. Just the concept of so much teasing was making you wiggle on his lap.

A deep hum resonated in Ban's chest and made you slightly shiver on top of him. His hands slowly traveled down to your waist to grip at the hem of your shirt. He lifted the shirt up and over your head, your chest now in his delighted face.

"I love it when you don't wear a bra. Or anything." He stated. You snorted and pushed his head away from you, crawling off of his lap to stand beside the bed.

Your back was still turned towards him as you shimmied out of your shorts. You made sure to bend over dramatically while pulling them down your legs. On your way back up you placed your hands behind your legs and slid them upward, so by the time you stood straight up you were gripping your ass in Ban's face for him. And, as you expected, he couldn't resist reaching over the bed and pulling you back into his lap.

"I knew this game would be fun for you, you little minx." He said against your lips, having his turn at letting his hands roving over your body.

"You're the one who suggested it." You replied sassily, bringing your hands from Ban's neck down to his bare torso, tracing your fingers along some of the defined crevices.

"Cause it's a game I know I'm gonna win." He said softly while bringing up one of his hands to softly press against your neck. Your hands finally reached the lining of his sweatpants, tugging at them to encourage Ban to take them off. He only responded by pressing harder onto your neck, a slight smile appearing on your face as you enjoyed the feeling.

Your boyfriend pulled you in for kisses while his hand still had a firm grip on your neck. You moaned into his mouth as he started grinding his hips against your body painfully slow. While making your hips mimic his movements, you only pulled harder at his pants. You thought he would only entice you further, but only after this little bit of teasing he decided to comply with your silent requests and took off his pants. He pushed you up to sit on your knees while he slid off his pants and boxers in one go.

You didn't have time to slide away from him to take off your underwear before he was tugging you back towards himself. He peppered your neck with kisses as he rubbed your core over you panties.

"My pretty baby," He mumbled softly against your lips. You moaned and wiggled on top of him, just begging to be fucked at this point. As if he was reading your mind, he pushed aside your underwear and quickly slid inside of you. You hummed in delight when you felt the girth of Ban's dick stretching you comfortably inside you.

You didn't wait for his permission to begin moving, bouncing slightly at first on him. Eventually, he began thrusting upwards to meet your hips. You moaned out loud as he gave one particular harsh thrust into you after clawing at his chest.

"Y-yes daddy, yes!" You yelled in delight as he grabbed your hips and began pounding into you.

Ban suddenly flipped you over, so now your back was on the bed and he was hovering over you. He grabbed onto your legs and pushed them towards your body in a way that made your knees touch your chest. He was relentless, pounding into you roughly without any mercy. Your head was thrown back and your eyes were squeezed shut. Your boyfriend, however, was fucking into you and watching you the whole time he was doing it.

Your underwear was rubbing against Ban's dick during every thrust, and it was driving him mad. It was also pressing tight against your clit from all the movement, making you let out extra moans of pleasure from all the stimulation.

Amidst of all the pleasure, and bit of pain from Ban's hard movements, you had suddenly remembered the game. Ban had made it clear to you that he was going to win, but when you spared him a glance and saw he was just as fucked out as you, if not more, you knew he didn't have a chance.

So, in order to increase your chances of winning, you instantly tightened around him on purpose. Ban's eyes shot wide open and he lurched forward, you quickly whipping around your legs to wrap around his waist. His head was now pressed into your chest, your hands coming to hold on to the area below the back of his neck.

When you felt your poor unsuspecting boyfriends dick twitch inside you, you let out a laugh of victory. You didn't think it would actually work, considering he was so certain he would win. Your suspicion was only confirmed when he pulled out and you felt cum dripping out of you and along your thighs.

"I win."

Ban stood up and looked at you with a smirk that only sent chills down your spine. "Yea, you win." He bent over again and began placing soft kisses all over your face and neck. "What is the first order of business with me as your personal servant?" He asked sarcastically.

You playfully hit him on the arm, earning laughter from the both of you. "I want you to eat me out because I didn't cum yet!" You practically shouted.

"Yes, princess."

• (mine)

hello hello hello i have returned. read my new bts smut book fanfiction thing called "slaughter house" on my other account coprod pls thanks. hope y'all enjoyed it's also 11pm and i'm half asleep so i'm sorry if there's errors. see y'all soon!