7. Overstimulation

check out my other account @coprod for a bts smut story. now enjoy!

Ban told you that you were done three rounds ago.

Now, you were laying on your stomach with your ass in the air, begging for him to put his still hard cock inside of you.

"You're such a filthy slut, (Y/n)." Your boyfriend said while slapping your ass. You spilled out a chain of moans as he grabbed and groped your ass, checking out your throbbing core which was now full of his cum. Thick blobs of his fluid now tumbling out of you from clenching around nothing.

"You're already full of my cum how many times over?" He asked, watching the slick roll down your thighs. "And you want more and more of it?" He delivered another harsh smack that earned him another moan from you.

In all honesty, you still haven't even recovered from the last round you guys had. You could still feel yourself coming down from the euphoric high Ban sent you in.

The thoughts completely diminished however as soon as you felt Ban's hard cock against your folds once again. There was no hesitation in your acts as you immediately pushed back onto him to try and get all of him inside you already.

This, however, caused him to pull back completely and deliver two more harsh slaps to your already red ass. Those slaps caused you to lurch forward, no longer able to handle the stinging that they caused you. Ban took notice and hummed deeply as your whole body was now fully laying atop the bed. His warm hands slid up from your lower thighs to your ass, massaging very gently to try and relieve some of the pain.

"Come on baby." Ban growler after only a moment of being kind. He gripped your hips and jerked your lower body up so he could have access to your core again. Earning another string of moans from you, he smirked and leaned down to kiss your back. "This is the last time I swear."

"You said that t- Ah!" You got cut off when Ban finally fully pushed into you. Your boyfriend had one hand gripping your waist and the other places right beside your head in a fist. He immediately began plowing into you at full force roughly. You screamed in delight, the feeling of his thickness in your core sending you to heaven.

"You like that baby? You like when I fuck you rough, treat you like a whore?" He growled into your ear.

"I love it! I love it!" You whined and pushed back into him. You pushed your face into the sheets below you and continued moaning. Your body was so weak because of all the energy and pleasure you had gone through in only the past hour.

Ban hummed lowly, his head still on your shoulder and his hips still snapping into you. He turned into your neck and began murmuring lewd comments.

"Such a good girl." He said when he felt you tightening around him once again. "Come for me baby."

"Y-You gotta fuck m-me harder than that." You called out from underneath him.

"Oh yea?"

The tone of his voice sent chills down your spine. Suddenly, you were being flipped over and now looking at Ban.

He was just as fucked out as you.

His usual lifted hair was slightly damp and loose, falling in front of his face. His eyes were dark and his pupils were blown wide, and you couldn't help but look at him like he was the best meal you've laid your eyes on. His forehead and chest were drenched in sweat, and your eyes dared to venture further down. His cock stood tall, the tip a flirtatious red that made you drool. You only caught that brief glance before Ban was fucking into you again.

Your breath was knocked out of your lungs as he dove in full force, filling you nicely. Your body buzzed with stimulation as the familiar feeling deep in your stomach began to take over you. You gripped onto the arm that Ban had beside your face. Said man had his forehead rested on your chest, no doubt watching the way his dick disappeared into you. You purred and hummed in pleasure as he showed no signs of slowing down, knowing you were close to cumming.

"D-Daddy, yes, please don't st-stop!" You moaned into his hair. He sat up and leaned back, grabbing both sides of your waist and inviting himself further. The slight pain from his tight grip was making you writhe underneath him, only making him grip you harder. The thought of there being bruises in the morning all over your body brought a wave of heat onto you, the idea turning you on further.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He growled in your ear  after leaning down to you. You turned into his neck and begged him to cum inside you. And of course, how could he say no?

A few thrusts later, you were taking your hands across his back and tightening your legs around his waist as both of you came. Your entire body was racked with pleasure as your orgasm hit you in waves. Chills rushed all over you, your body beginning to spasm and twitch because of the overstimulation it was experiencing for cumming for the sixth time that night. The thick fluids from Ban that had managed to appear even after cumming so many times coated your insides white. He let out a heavy sigh before pushing all of his body weight onto you.

"Ban, get off I can't breathe and- Oh my god you didn't even pull out!" You began whining below him, barely thrashing around like you wanted to. Your body was so tired, the pressure of Ban's body on top of you was low key comfortable. Probably because of the close proximity required him to be in after so much sex.

He let out a huff and dug his face into your neck. He breathed in deeply and gave another soft sigh. Not being able to deal with the stickiness and grossness you felt, you force-rolled Ban off of you, him pulling out of you. He let out a noise of displeasure that was quickly silenced when you kissed him. He hummed softly then let you get up to do your thing.

You stood up, and as soon as you did, some cum from god knows which round of sex tumbled out of you. You let out a small shout of surprise as you felt the warm fluid roll down your thighs and making a mess of them.

You heard Ban chuckle darkly as he had watched the whole thing unfold. You turned and pouted to him as you could barely walk in the first place with your numb legs.

Your boyfriend got up from the bed and picked you up bridal style into the bathroom where he ran a bath for you.

Of course he had joined you in the bath.

And of course you participated in your seventh round of sex that night.

• (mine)

hey guys here's a chapter lmk if there's any spelling errors or something i wrote the ending in a bit of a rush i just wanted y'all to get this chapter before i disappear again. luv y'all!