Chapter 7 - "I want you Liam"

Liam's face was a picture of barely controlled desire and excitement at the sound of her words. It was everything he'd wanted to hear. She backed into the pillows almost nervously as he lowered himself back over her.

It was a fight, a battle. She refused to let him dominate her, but when he finally molded to her, finally buried himself her she could barely focus.

"Oh Liam!" she gasped at his power, dissolving into innumerable fragments at his expert touch.

Later, collapsed over her he waited for his heart to slow, and for her body to stop clenching at him in the aftermath of an extremely intense orgasm. He kissed the top of her head in a moment of tenderness.

"That was.....Wow!" Words failed him.

She smiled knowingly, "just as you promised." He was everything she thought he'd be, and all the things she'd known were missing from any previous encounter. Suddenly the thought of being  here for a few days with nothing to do but relax, and be with him was anything but daunting.

"I'm a man of my word," he snapped, suddenly angry at yet another stark reminder of how he'd forced her into his life and into his bed.

Rolling off her, he stalked to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. Melissa, shocked at the sudden rejection curled up into a ball under the duvet. Halfway through the encounter she had stopped feeling that this was an obligation, and started feeling that it was two mutually attracted people. He'd brought her crashing back down to earth with an almighty bump. She was back to feeling used, dirty...he was right after all, this was all about money.

She turned away from it all, and was wrapped in her own silent world when she heard the bathroom door open, a streak of light flooded the room, then disappeared as the door closed. She felt the mattress dent as he slid into the bed next to her.

She kept her eyes closed, her body tightly curled up, praying he kept away from her. she couldn't bear him to touch her again, for he body to betray her, only for him to look at her with contempt and disgust. When she felt his hand slide around her waist she stopped breathing, the desire to be in his arms despite all the pain and rejection was huge and her resolve was so weak. She felt a tear trickle down her cheek and furiously swiped it away. He could never know how much those little gestures and actions crushed her to the core.

Gritting her teeth she stayed as she was, trying to ignore the nibble at her neck, the tongue at her ear.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I shouldn't have stormed off."

She turned to look at him, the tears still in her eyes, "it's bad enough that I'm here under these circumstances, you don't have to treat me like some sort of tart, a slut. Every time I think we make progress, you blow it all up in my face. Why can't we enjoy this? Being together?"

His lips descended on hers, stopping conversation. Initially she resisted, but as he teased and nibbled at her defenses, she finally parted her lips, let her tongue finally reacquaint with his.

Liam's hands familiarised themselves with her body as his lips traveled to her ear, her collarbone, then her breasts. She wriggled with anticipation as his hands and lips kept traveling lower.

She'd never felt as much pleasure as she did in his hands, and never seen so much passion reciprocated by another, so much effort to please. They both reached another shattering, exhausting climax, and Melissa collapsed over him on to the bed. 

Liam wrapped his arms around her tightly as his body quivered, he'd not experienced anything as powerful as the last hour with her. He'd tried to fight it at every opportunity, but he knew that her body was a powerful drug, and he was a self professed addict.