Chapter 9 - Exploring

They danced for the rest of the song, and then headed back to their group who were all preparing to leave.

"We’re going!" Liam announced as they rejoined his associates. And after a round of goodbyes, they were outside in the street climbing into a taxi.

They travelled in silence, across town, through the hotel. Neither spoke until the door of the suite had closed behind them. As Melissa kicked off her heels and sank onto the sofa, he poured them both a whisky.

"I saw you today."

She looked up at him, and accepted the glass, "you did?"

Nodding he sat opposite her, looking for those signs of guilt, "I finished early and I saw you on Broadway. I was going to stop and join you..."

The way his face changed, the confusion, and finally a hint of the hurt shed craved, the penny suddenly dropped, "you saw me with Caleb! That explains everything!" She raised a hand to her head and laughed.

"What do you mean?" He was genuinely confused.

"All this!" She gestured to her clothing. "Your anger.....it all makes sense. Caleb is an old Uni friend. I was at his wedding a few years back. He’s invited us over for dinner, but I couldn’t commit as I don’t know your plans are for tomorrow."

He nodded knowingly, "you were hugging him."

Melissa chuckled, "he told me that he and Talia are expecting their first baby. That’s news worthy of a hug."

She stood and crossed the room toward Liam, moving his arms so that she could sit astride his knees. His eyes flared at the intimate gesture, then he realised how much she'd had to hitch up that ridiculous skirt to accommodate that position straddling his legs.

"Is this why you’ve been so horrible to me? Were you jealous?" Placing a finger to her lips she looked at him coyly,  this was Melissa at her teasing, pleasing best.

Liam couldn’t think. He wanted it all, he wanted to touch her, to taste her, the need to be inside her was immense, overwhelming. He put down their drinks, then pulled her face down to him, kissing her. Suddenly the animosity was gone, leaving nothing but desire. As her lips plundered his mouth, he felt blood rush to his groin.

Smiling into his lips, she slid a hand between them, and found him hard and struggling to be restrained by the fabric of his bespoke suit. Still kissing him, she managed to unzip his trousers and free him. He was ready for her, and her hands drove him wild. He slumped back in the seat, unable to kiss her AND absorb the sensations she was creating, so he merely watched her through half closed eyes. Knowingly, she slipped off his lap and knelt between his thighs, his arousal becoming more obvious by the moment. She licked her lips involuntarily and that caused a groan of anticipation to escape his lips, just as her mouth covered him, her tongue swirling over the tip of him, her hands caressing his thighs. He came too soon, but she leaned back from him and licked her lips. It was almost the undoing of him.

Standing, he led her into the bedroom, and proceeded to strip them both, he'd never felt so content as he did standing at the foot of the bed, looking down at Melissa, she was draped across the bed, hair fanned out over the pillows, her arms tossed above her on the pillow, her body open to his eyes. Enticing was an understatement. Reaching for an ankle, he lifted the foot to his lips, sucking the big toe for a second, then starting a trail of kisses, licks and little nips along the inside of her calf. Who'd have known that the back of her knee was such an erogenous zone? As he licked there, her whole body arched from the bed, almost as though she'd been electrocuted. 

Chuckling, he gave another lick for luck, before continuing his trip up her thigh. When he reached the apex, she was bucking and writhing for a completely different reason, and as he dropped his head, slid his tongue over her, her moans were like a lottery win.