CH.1; CHEATER (JOSH & TYLER)

____
I'm gonna apologize if i'm not really detailed, so i'm sorry
_______

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Tyler!? What are you doing!?"

"Y/n don't act like you haven't been wanting this for awhile," he says while sliding his hands underneath my shirt.

He's right. I have been flirting with him. "B-But what if he finds out?"
"Don't worry, sweetheart."

He starts to undress me and undress himself. I examine his body. Tyler raises my chin,
"You like what you see?"

I nod. Suddenly, he picks me up and I start to giggle. He carries me into his bedroom and I start to think about Jenna.

"Tyler..this is wrong," i frowned.
"Cheer up, babygirl," he kisses me and he lays me down carefully. He hovers over me and bites his lip.
______

Josh's P.O.V.

I try calling Tyler about how we were supposed to hang out tonight. He might be asleep.

I drive to his house. As soon as I get there, I pull out a spare key and unlock the door. I walk in, close the door behind me and lock it.

I call Tyler's name. No reply. He would usually respond within  2 seconds. I walk upstairs into his room.

The first thing I see is her. My wife.

"Y/N WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME," I punch a wall, oblivious that my hand was bleeding.

"Joshua!! Calm down! Please," she walks towards me with her body covered in a blanket.

"I fucking trusted the both of you!"

She tries to touch me but I push her.  I look at Tyler and shake my head at him in disappointment . I walk downstairs, eyes watering.

"I wish you both the best," I walk out of the house.
____

Did i make you cringe yet?