CH.2; MOVIE NIGHT (TYLER)

{SEXUAL}
•|•

"BABY!!" Tyler shouts from the top of the stairs. You hear his footsteps come towards the living you and making you look up from you phone. "Yes, love?" "It's movie night..remember?"
You feel the cushion next to you sink in a little. You look at Tyler and cuddle up next to him. He puts on a Disney movie, 'Beauty and The Beast.'

•|•

"I put this movie on tonight because you're a beauty and I might be the beast after we watch this movie," He starts to laugh. You stare at him strangely. "Pshhh! You ain't getting any tonight." Tyler frowns and the movie starts. You feel a slight squeeze on your thigh. The brown-haired boy then kisses you and starts to undress you and himself slowly. "You little shit," you mumble. Tyler smirks.

•|•

He shoves two fingers inside of you.
"Oh baby, so wet for me." You moan as his fingers swirl and thrust in and out of you. Tyler pulls his fingers out of you and sucks on them. Now that you and him are now naked, Tyler slides his cock into you slowly and slides in and out so easily. Every thrusts makes you moan loud. As he thrusts hard he grunts and groans. "Baby don't stop," you're clawing his back and he keeps thrusting harder and harder. You arch your back and the both of you hit your climax. But Tyler keeps thrusting, your legs start to shake and you squirt all over him, "Oh fuck y/n! I didn't know you could do that.." You giggle and bite on your​ nail seductively.

•|•

Tyler lays on the other end of the couch and you lay on him. He rubs your ass gently. "Baby?" You draw little imaginary circles over his tattoo that's on his chest, "Do you think we can do that again sometime," he asks politely. You look up at him and nod, "Yes, Of course." The both of you fall asleep.

•|•

{Sorry if this made you cringe..because I know it did make you cringe so please don't disagree}