CH. 4; "I'm Sorry" (TYLER)

its been awhile, hiiii!!

•|•

TYLER'S P.O.V.

I hear muffled words as my eyes are half open. It takes me a moment that it's Joshua.

"Dude, wake up! (Y/N) wants us home now!!" I must've gotten hung over.

"What happened," he wouldn't talk to me. Josh just looked behind me and crossed his arms. I turned to see a girl and fell off the bed as I was trying to hurry getting home. "What happened last night?!"

"You drunk tons of liquor, you were kissing all over a girl and i might've recorded it by accident and put it on Snapchat. I'm sorry.."

-time skip-

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I tapped my fingers lightly on the counter, tears streaming on my face, with my favorite knife in my hand. How could he? You would think he's loyal, me too, at least I thought.

"It's a shame he doesn't know what im capable of. Poor Tyler. His clique will be devasted."

I hear the front door starting to unlock and I quickly hide the knife. I hum softly and lift my head up to see my husband.

Tyler walked over to me. I grabbed my hidden knife and stabbed him with it numerous times. It broke my heart, "I'm gonna miss you, dear," I whispered in to his ear. He choked on blood.

I could see my hands turning black and when I looked into the camera on my phone. My eyes were a glowing red and my neck was black as well. It was him. "I'm sorry. He won."
-
-
that was crappy but i hope you loved it?