CH 3 1/2; DRUGS (JOSH & SCE)

{'SCE' JUST MEANS SPECIAL CELEBRITY AND SEXUAL/DRUG WARNING (duh of course)}

•|•

"Come the fuck on, Y/N!!"
"Stop yelling at me Josh," you roll your eyes.
You fix your crop top and your shorts.
Josh comes in the room, "Damn babe, you look sexy." "Yeah what the fuck ever I just want my money and drugs." You stuff a small little package of weed in your bra and head to the car.

•|•

You get into the passenger seat and Josh climbs into the driver's seat. He starts the car and drives off to his friends house. "Give me a stack of cash." Josh reached in the back of the car for a stack of cash, handing it to you. You stuff it in your bra and Josh pulls into a driveway. "Who's house is this?" "Someone who can give you drugs and other shit." You nod and get out of the car and walking straight into the house. Lights were making the house a bright purple. Naked girls everywhere and drugs everywhere as well, "So much of it!!" You said in excitement. Josh leads you upstairs to a room you are unfamiliar with. A unknown man comes out of the bathroom inside of the bedroom. His lower body wrapped in a red towel. "Y/n, this is Brendon. Brendon, Y/n." You look up at Josh nervously and he winks at you signalling to do the plan. You raise your crop top and bra together flashing him and dropping the drugs and money on the floor. Brendon bit his lip at the sight of your breasts.

•|•

"Oh," Brendon says, "Now all of a sudden I don't care about your money, or weed. Josh I want your girlfriend." You bit your lip at how deep his voice was but Josh tugged you back and grabbed one of Brendon's bags filled with all types of drugs and a lot of his money. You and Josh ran as quick as you could. Josh didn't care if he had push women out of the way, so he did. The both of you get into the car and drive off. You look at the back car window seeing a red car behind the Josh's car. "Babe is that him?!" Josh takes a quick glace at his rearview mirror and speeds up. You take a small bag of drugs out of a black bag and you pour it into your hand. You snort it and wipe your nose. Your head raises and you're back in front of your house. You suddenly pass out.

•|•

"Aye princess..wake up," you feel a slap against your cheek and you wake up. 'Brendon?' you thought. "What're you doing?" Your body felt numb. "Where the fuck is my money and my drugs?" Josh where was nowhere to be found and your wrists and ankles started to burn, eyes watering, palms sweating. He brought a knife to your neck, "C'mon sweetheart, just tell me." "It's in the car. I promise it's in there." Brendon nods and then looks at your face. He looks at every little feature, especially your nose, he clears his throat and tightens his tie, "So you've been snorting my cocaine?" "No, why do you think that, daddy?" "It's on your nose you whore," a fist to your face.

You've blacked out.

•|•

You've waken up, next to Josh. Everything seems fine. "Baby?" "Yes babygirl?" "Nothing."

•|•

{There is a lot of 'you's' in this story. I'm sorry 😂}