CH 3 2/2; DRUGS: ABUSE (J & T)

{TIME TO CONTINUE...oh
basicbrooklyn is my motivation for this one so..}
(RAPE WARNING & ABUSE)
.
.
                                •|•
.
.
  Y/N'S P.O.V.

I fell back asleep. Then waking up to me and josh screaming at each other, "I ONLY DO THIS BECAUSE YOU ABUSE ME!! AND WHEN I DO IT IT'S SO I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID!!!! But it seems not to work." My eyes start to overfill and about to spill. {<-Did that make sense?"Then why don't you ever leave?" he says in anger. "I'm afra-" he raises his hand and smacks my cheek. Then he pushes me down and I try to get him off of me, "Josh, please don't.."  he continues to try and pull my pants off but I'm trying. "YOU MADE ME DO THIS, Y/N!" "NO GET OFF," I scream loud enough for. Josh finally gets my pants and panties down. I try clawing at his face and moving around but it doesn't help. I thought Jenna was home but she wasn't. He shoves himself inside and I scream. Tears fall some more, "Joshua stop, please," I say sobbing as  he forces my head down. Finally! I've got a free hand and i bring my arm back and claw him, quickly getting up and pulling, my pants and panties up. I run out the door.

                                •|•

  It starts to rain, no umbrella, no hoodie. I honestly didn't think he'd take it that far. I sigh at sight of  droplets hitting my bruises and faint scars. I did nothing. I just wanted him and his love, but he just wanted to abuse and have sex with somebody. Why me? I pause, shivering, knowing that a black car is slowing down behind me. What does this person want. It finally rolls down it's window. I smile at the sight of Tyler and get into the passenger seat. "Hey why were you out there in the rain. This is my first time seeing you without hoodie, also." Tyler looked at my bruises and then looked at my unzipped pants. It took me a moment to realize what he was looking at, so I zipped my pants. He grabs a black Ohio hoodie for me. I put it on, "So..um...What happened back at Josh's house." I felt disgusted and uncomfortable just to be hearing his name or talking about him. "For 2 years Josh has been abusing me." Looking down at my hands always helped when I was nervous or fiddling with my fingers. "We were together for 5 years and the last tw- You know what!? Why am I even telling you this. You're friends with the asshole," I huff and cross my arms. Tyler pulled into his driveway. "Look, I know about you being abused and raped. He's been cheating on you also." He looks down. "Who? Who was he cheating on me with?" "Debby, Jenna, Me, Brendon, and my sister, Maddy."

                                •|•

Tyler brings me a bowl of cookies and a jug of milk. "Thank you," I say quietly. I eat one and hear a bang on the front door. I run upstairs with the bowl of cookies and hide in Tyler's room. I hear faint voices downstairs. One sounds like Josh and I know the other is Tyler.

"BABY I KNOW YOUR HERE!!!" Joshua says. I honestly don't want him to come up here. What if he beats or rapes me again. "YEAH SO WHAT!?" I eat two cookies at a time.

Josh kicks the door open and walks fast towards me, putting a gun to my head, "Why'd you have to leave me, babe? I just wanted to have fun."

I wake up again. These dreams are messing with my mind. They seem so real. Jesus christ..

                               •|•

{CRINGE YOUR LIFE AWAY but yeah basicbrooklyn *whistles*}