New Phone

Unknown: New phone who dis??

Me: what do you mean new phone you texted me first

Unknown: Who dis?

Me: I should ask you the same thing

Unknown: Oh you got a new phone too?

Me: No but I don't know who you are

Unknown: Oh this isn't Gunhee?

Me: no....

Unknown: Oh sorry

Changkyun looked at his phone with confusion. He unpaused his game and went back to shooting monsters.

"What was that about?" His friend said over the headset.

"Oh, just some random guy texted me," Changkyun answered.

"Maybe it was a girl?"

"I doubt it, I'm not lucky like that," Changkyun said, finishing off a kill. He was known as a really good gamer. That's mostly what he did. It was the only way he could escape and not feel alone. He only had one friend, and that one friend was the one talking to him through his head set. He was awkward in real life, but he was different in his gaming world. He was a leader in this world, and known by a lot of players. He was a legend, and nobody, except his only friend, knew the real him.

~

Me: Gunhee??

Unknown: Jooheonie??

Me: Oh thank God, I accidently messaged somebody else

*changed name to #GUN*

#GUN: What did you say?

Me: I was just like new phone who dis? And I thought it was you but it wasn't

#GUN: What did the person say?

Me: He was just kind of confused

#GUN: Dude, you're crazy

Me: Ha I know

#GUN: I got to go working on a new song

Me: Alright see ya sucka!!

Jooheon laid on his bed. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. He had been a very social person from a young age and it would usually get him in trouble. He kind of wanted to talk to the mystery number, but he didn't want to be annoying. Suddenly his thinking was interrupted by a knock on his door.

"Knock, knock ja deureogamnida," Jooheon mumbled as he got up. He went to the door and opened it. Jooheon smiled with excitement.

"APPA!!" Jooheon yelled. He hugged the large man that stood in front of him, holding a bag of food.

"What's up?" The man asked.

"Did you get food?" Jooheon asked. The man he called Appa, was not actually his dad, but his close friend. His name was Sohn Hyunwoo, but he went by Shownu.

"Yeah," Shownu said, lifting the bag up. Jooheon smiled with excitement. Shownu walked into Jooheon's apartment and sat on the sofa. He put the food on the table and started to take it out of the bag.

"What did you get?" Jooheon asked. Shownu looked up at him and smirked.

"Thai food," he told him.

~

"Alright I'm done for the day," Changkyun said, finishing his last kill.

"Awww, but I was having fun," the boy over the headset whined.