Can't Stop Smiling

Changkyun had gotten changed and was now laying on Jooheon's chest. He felt so safe with him. Suddenly his phone vibrated in his pocket, he took it out and unlocked it.

Wonhoe: YO KOOKANG!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT ONLINE???

Changkyun just realized he hasn't played any video games all day.

Me: I'm with someone right now

Wonhoe: WHAT??!! Since when did you have more friends than just me and Kihyun??

Me: Since a few days ago

Wonhoe: Get online and help me out

Changkyun sighed and sat up scratching his head. Jooheon looked at Changkyun with a concerned look.

"What's wrong why'd you get up?" Jooheon asked, pouting a bit.

"My friend wants me to play some games with him," Changkyun said, getting up to turn on his system.

"Oh," Jooheon said, now sitting up. Changkyun got his head set, moved a bean bag to the end of his bed on the floor, sat down, and opened the game. Jooheon moved himself, to lay on his stomach and face the tv behind Changkyun. "Let's see how good I.M really plays," Jooheon said with a smile.

Changkyun couldn't help but smile a bit. He's never played games while someone was watching. It was kind of weird, but nice.

"KOOKANG!!" Wonho yelled. Changkyun cringed at how loud he was.

"What the hell Wonho," Changkyun said.

"Sorry, I missed you," Wonho said.

"Well I didn't miss you, hold on I'm making your voice go to the tv," Changkyun said. Soon enough Wonho's voice was heard from the tv speakers.

"Yeah, I'm Wonho. I like to wear bows. I'm in the zone," Wonho tried to rap. Jooheon and Changkyun both laughed at him.

"Hey! Don't laugh! I'm older than you!" Wonho yelled.

"Yeah well I can rap better than you," Changkyun said with a smirk.

"Whoa really?!" Jooheon asked with excitement. Changkyun looked at Jooheon's shocked face and smiled a bit.

"Yeah," Changkyun told him, turning his attention back to the game.

"Wait! Who's with you Kookang?" Wonho asked.

"It's Jooheon," Changkyun said.

"JOOHEONIE!! HI!" Wonho yelled.

"Hi," Jooheon said.

"It's Hoseok," Changkyun clarified. Jooheon's eyes widened.

"Oh, Hoseok hyung? He goes by Wonho?" Jooheon asked with surprise.

"Yeah," Changkyun said simply.

They spent the rest of the hour shooting monster, listening to Wonho scream and cry. Jooheon laughed a lot and so did Changkyun. He hasn't laughed like this in forever.

Eventually Wonho logged off and Changkyun stopped playing. He looked over to see Jooheon sleeping. Changkyun smiled at how cute he was sleeping there. He tapped Jooheon's shoulder.

"Huh?" Jooheon said opening his eyes slightly.

"You can't sleep like that," Changkyun told him. Jooheon opened his eyes a little more and looked at Changkyun. "You have to hold me," Changkyun said, fiddling a little with his fingers.

Jooheon smiled and sat up. He grabbed Chaangkyun's waist and pulled him close.

"Okay cutie," Joohyun said, pulling Changkyun into a hug, and falling on the bed with him still in his arms.