Loved

#GUN: Jooheon we need to talk

#GUN: Ignoring me is not going to help

#GUN: YO!!!!!!!

#GUN: Please answer me

1 missed call

#GUN: Dude come on please answer me

2 missed calls

3 missed calls

4 missed calls

#GUN: Was I really that bad of a kisser

#GUN: ANSWER

5 missed calls

6 missed calls

#GUN: Jooheon....

7 missed calls

8 missed calls

#GUN: Please just talk to me

9 missed calls

#GUN: I know I'm leaving but we can make this work

#GUN: Come on I've known you forever just please talk to me so we can work this out

~

Jooheon was asleep. He had fallen back asleep after he ate and Changkyun was up staring at all the messages Gunhee was sending Jooheon. 

He realized what caused Jooheon to become in this depressive state. It was because his best friend was leaving him.

Changkyun couldn't help but glare angerly at one of Gunhee's texts.

#GUN: Was I really that bad of a kisser

Changkyun quickly put Jooheon's phone down. He silenced it, so it wouldn't bother the sleeping Jooheon.

Changkyun sighed and laid back down, staring at the ceiling. He was worried for Jooheon, he knew he had to help him. He had to.

~

"Changkyun," he mumbled.

Changkyun looked over to see Jooheon awake and staring back at him.

"Are you okay?" Jooheon asked.

"I'm fine," Changkyun said simply.

"You seem, troubled," Jooheon said looking at Changkyun sadly.

"It's nothing," Changkyun told him. "Acctually, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Did you and Gunhee, kiss?"

Jooheon looked away sadly. He didn't know how Changkyun found out but he didn't want to hurt him.

"Uh, no why?" Jooheon lied.

"You don't have to lie," Changkyun said. Jooheon looked at him with surprise. "Just tell me the truth."

"I-I-I did," Jooheon said, he felt terrible about it. Changkyun just sighed.

"It's okay," Changkyun told Jooheon, knowing he was getting upset. "I know he's leaving soon and I also know you love him-"

"But I love you more," Jooheon cut him off, now sitting up. Changkyun stared at Jooheon.

"What-"

"I said I love you more," Jooheon repeated. "Maybe I did like Gunhee like that, I don't know. But I know that you're my inspiration, and my happiness, that's all that matters."

"Jooheon-"

Suddenly Changkyun was interrupted by a sudden kiss from Jooheon.

"Just stop talking, nothing will change the way I feel for you. I'm all in for you," Jooheon said after letting go of the kiss.