Yours

"This is our last day together," Changkyun said to Jooheon sadly.

"Yeah I know," Jooheon answered. 

The two had been together all week, both of them never went to school. They just stayed with each other trying not to think about how much time they didn't have. 

Jooheon had been helping Changkyun pack his things. He was trying not to cry. 

"You'll call me everyday right?" Changkyun asked.

"Of course I will, and you'll send me pictures of you're cute face everyday right?" Jooheon asked with a smile. 

"Yeah I will," Changkyun said smiling back. "You have to send me some too okay."

"Okay," Jooheon said as he grabbed Changkyun's waist and pulled him close. Jooheon placed a bunch of kisses over Changkyun's face.

"Stop!" Changkyun yelled trying to get Jooheon off him. 

"Never," Jooheon said, still giving Changkyun kisses. 

knock knock knock 

Jooheon stopped kissing Changkyun and got up off the bed to answer the door.

"Knock knock ja deureogamnida!" Jooheon yelled as he ran to the door. 

"Hi Jooheonie, where's kookang?" Wonho asked when he saw Jooheon open the door.

"In here," Changkyun said as he made his way out of his bedroom. 

"Kookang!" Wonho yelled and ran to hug Changkyun. 

"Hey, easy now, I belong to Jooheon," Changkyun said as he got crushed by Wonho. 

"I know, but I'm just going to miss you," Wonho said as he let go of Changkyun. "Oh and I got you something, but don't open it yet!" 

"Okay," Changkyun said laughing a bit at Wonho's actions. He took the small gift bag and but it on the counter in the kitchen. 

"Where's everybody else?" Jooheon asked as he sat down.

"Kihyun is running late and Shownu is getting cake, Hyungwon and Minhyuk are probably fucking," Wonho told him. "But they'll be here soon."

"Okay," Jooheon said. 

Jooheon had planned this whole party for Changkyun. He wanted Changkyun to have good memories of his friends here. He didn't want Changkyun to forget. 

knock knock knock

"Knock knock," Jooheon started. Changkyun looked over at Jooheon and smiled. 

"JA DEUREOGAMNIDA!" Changkyun and Jooheon yelled at the same time. Wonho just stared at them with confusion. 

Jooheon and Changkyun ran to the door to see who it was. 

"CHICKEN! AND APPA!" Jooheon yelled.

"Chicken?" Kihyun questioned.

"Yeah, cause your gamer name is chickihyun," Jooheon said with a smile. 

Kihyun glared at Jooheon with anger as he walked in with Shownu. 

"I got cake," Shownu said putting it on the counter. "Oh and gifts."

"More gifts?" Changkyun questioned. "You guys really shouldn't have."

"We had to," Kihyun said, glaring at Jooheon again. "He made us."

Changkyun looked at Jooheon who was drooling over the cake. 

"Huh?" Jooheon asked, looking up at Kihyun and Changkyun who were staring at him.