Don't Move

"So you're still hanging around Changkyun?" Gunhee asked Jooheon while writing down some lyrics.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" Jooheon asked looked at Gunhee with concern. Gunhee put down his pencil and looked at Jooheon.

"Do you like him?" Gunhee asked in a serious voice. Jooheon just stared at him.

"I mean yeah of course I do he's a friend."

"But do you like, like him?" Gunhee asked again. Jooheon swallowed hard. He didn't know what to say.

Gunhee just sighed.

"You know what, forget it I have something more important to tell you," Gunhee started, looking away sadly. "I'm moving away soon."

"Wait what?" Jooheon asked in disbelief.

"In a few days actually," Gunhee said. Jooheon did notice the house was a little empty.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Jooheon asked, starting to get worked up.

"I didn't want to, I know you'd be upset," Gunhee told him. And he was right Jooheon was getting upset. Tears started to form in his eyes.

"But, you promised we'd always be friends," Jooheon said. Gunhee looked up at Jooheon.

"And we still are," Gunhee said, getting a little closer to Jooheon. "And we still will be."

A tear rolled down Jooheon's face. Gunhee wiped it away and looked into Jooheon's sad eyes. He leaned slowly closer towards Jooheon's face, and it wasn't too long before they were caught in a kiss.

Jooheon was shocked, but he accepted it. It felt nice. He liked it. He put his hands behind Gunhee's neck to embrace him better, before they let go.

They looked into each others eyes for a second, before realizing what just happened. Jooheon quickly sprung out of his chair.

"I have to go," Jooheon said suddenly and left before Gunhee could say anything.

~

"So where are they?" Changkyun asked Wonho.

"They'll be here," Wonho said looking around for his friends. "They're probably fucking."

Changkyun, Wonho and Kihyun were standing outside a shop waiting for the two friends of Wonho and Kihyun.

"Oh there they are!" Wonho exclaimed. He ran over to two guys, one taller than the other, and hugged both of them. Then they came over to Changkyun and Kihyun. "Guys this is Changkyun, he's I.M," Wonho told them. The shorter one of the pair immediately got wide eyed and his jaw dropped.

"No way. I.M!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, but just call me Changkyun," Changkyun told him with a little smile. After Kihyun and Jooheon, he's getting use to people freaking out when they find out he's I.M. Which reminds him, he forgot to text Jooheon back.

"Okay, Changkyun," the boy said with a little giggle. "I'm Minhyuk, and this cutie is Hyungwon," the boy said as he put his arm around the taller one. Hyungwon just waved at Changkyun.

"Alright let's go into the store then," Wonho said as they began to walk in. Changkyun immediately took out his phone.

~

Jooheon paced around his apartment, thinking about what had happened. He didn't know if he liked Gunhee or not, but it wouldn't matter if he's leaving.

Jooheon went into his room, and sat in the corner, balled up, with his knees to his chest. He just sat there. Staring into nothing.

~

Me: Sorry I was with some friends, but I miss you too
Delivered: 2:34

Me: Are you okay?
Delivered: 3:01

Me: JOOHEONIE
Delivered: 3:27

Me: Please answer!!
Delivered: 3:46

Me: What's wrong what happened??
Delivered: 3:55

Me: I'm worried about you
Delivered: 4:14

Me: I love you|

Me: I love y|

Me: I lov|

Me: I l|

Me: |

Me: Just come back to me
Delivered: 4:28

Changkyun was sitting with his friends at a restaurant, staring at his phone. He had been trying to get in touch with Jooheon for the past two hours now.

"Hey Changkyun, are you okay?" Wonho asked. He noticed that Changkyun was troubled about something. Changkyun looked up at Wonho.

"Oh, yeah, just checking something," Changkyun said, putting his phone away. "I'm just worried about Jooheon," he mumbled under his breath, but Minhyuk, who was sitting next to him, heard it.

"Wait you know Jooheonie?!" He asked surprised.

"Um, yes," Changkyun answered a little uneasy, because he realized Minhyuk heard what he said.

"Wait, why are you worried? What happened to him?" Minhyuk eagerly asked.

"He's just not answering me," Changkyun said sadly.

"WHAT!? That's not like Jooheonie, let me try," Minhyuk said pulling out his phone.

~

Loud Child: JOOHEONIE PICK UP YOUR PHONE

Loud Child: I'll break into your house if you don't answer

Loud Child: okay then I'm coming over

Jooheon was still sitting in the corner, he went blank. Blank from everything. He kept hearing his phone go off, but he never looked at it or even tried to answer.

~

"Me and Changkyun have to go see someone," Minhyuk announced, getting up from the table.

"No, Hyukie, don't go," Hyungwon said pouting. Minhyuk smiled at him.

"It's okay, I'll see you later," Minhyuk said, rustling Hyungwon's hair. He looked back at Changkyun. "Come on let's go."

"Wait, where?" Changkyun was confused.

"To Jooheonie's house."

-----

Minhyuk and Changkyun finally got to Jooheon's apartment, but they saw someone already at his door.

"Shownu-hyung?" Minhyuk questioned. The large man looked over at Changkyun and Minhyuk.

"Oh, Minhyuk," Shownu said. "What are you doing here?"

"Trying to see if Jooheon is okay," Minhyuk replied.

"Well let's see," Shownu said and knocked on the door. They all waited patiently for a response, but there was nothing. Shownu knocked again.

"Jooheonie, open up," Shownu said. But still no answer. Shownu didn't want to wait anymore, so he just opened the door, it was unlocked. He went in followed by Minhyuk and Changkyun.

"Jooheonie?" Minhyuk called. The house looked empty.

Changkyun made his way, to what looked like a bedroom. He opened it and saw Jooheon in the corner, curled up, head down.

"Jooheon," Changkyun said softly. Jooheon looked up, with tear stains down his cheek.

"Changkyun?" He questioned. Changkyun and Jooheon just stared at each other, not saying a word, not moving a musle.