Promise

"JOOHEONIE!" Minhyuk yelled when he finally came into the room. He ran over to him, causing Jooheon and Changkyun to snap out of their trance. "WHAT'S WRONG?!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!!" Minhyuk asked with wide eyes.

"Fine, just leave me alone," Jooheon said, putting his head pack down, hiding his face.

"But Joo-"

"I said leave," he said more vigourusly. Minhyuk looked back at Changkyun and Shownu, who was now at the doorway.

"Okay," Minhyuk said sadly. He walked over to Shownu with watery eyes. Shownu just took the younger under his arm to comfort him.

"Are you coming?" Shownu asked Changkyun. He only shook his head as Shownu left with a now crying Minhyuk.

Changkyun looked at the balled Jooheon and sighed. He went over to sit with him. Jooheon moved away a little. They sat there in silence for a while.

"What do you want?" Jooheon asked, with his face still burrired in his arms. Changkyun just looked at Jooheon for a second.

"I wanted to see if you were alright," Changkyun told him.

"Well I'm fine so you can leave now."

"You're not fine," Changkyun replied.

Jooheon lifted his head up. He gave a cold look to Changkyun. His eyes were still red and his cheeks still damp.

"Okay, I'm not fine what's your point," Jooheon said with an angry tone. Changkyun stared at him blankly.

"I just," Changkyun started. "I care about you."

"I don't care," Jooheon told him, looking away.

Suddenly Jooheon felt something wrap around him. It was Changkyun giving him a hug. A tear slipped down Jooheon's cheek.

"I don't care, if you don't care, cause I care," Changkyun said resting his head against Jooheon. "I'm not leaving you alone, cause I know it hurts more, so just let me be with you."

"Okay," Jooheon mumbled under his silent crying.

------

Changkyun eventually got Jooheon to calm down. He was now sleeping on his bed while Changkyun just held onto him tightly.

He wanted to help Jooheon. He didn't want him to suffer like he did. He wanted Jooheon just to be happy, like when they first met. Changkyun couldn't let him be alone. He wouldn't let him be alone.

~

"Sorry Jooheonie. We have to leave you."

"Wait, what?! Don't leave me."

"Sorry, we just don't like you anymore."

Jooheon's heart dropped at the words his friends were saying.

"You're just kind of annoying."

They started to walk away as Jooheon's eyes began to get glazed with tears.

"Wait no don't go. Shownu. Kihyun," he cried as they walked away.

"Sorry Jooheonie, we are just done with you."

"No, Minhyuk don't go. Wonho. Hyungwon."

Jooheon couldn't hold it in anymore, his tears started to flow out. He looked at Gunhee.

"I don't want to talk to you again," Gunhee said and walked away, leaving Jooheon in tears. Jooheon keeled down on the ground. All his friends were gone.