Pink Towel

*some adult material ahead >_<*

"Sorry it took so long I-" Jooheon began, but was interrupted by a tight and sudden hug from Changkyun.

"I missed you," Changkyun said softly. Jooheon smiled and rustled Changkyun's hair.

"I missed you too," Jooheon told him. Changkyun let go and held onto Jooheon's hand. They began to walk together.

"Do you want to come to my house?" Changkyun asked with puppy eyes. Jooheon nodded.

"That will be fun," Jooheon told him. They walked the rest of the way, mostly in silence with their fingers intertwined.

They finally got to Changkyun's house. It was empty, no one was there.

"Do you live alone?" Jooheon asked.

"Uh, yeah, my parents travel," Changkyun said, trying to hide the sadness in his voice.

"Oh," Jooheon said. He looked at his feet and bit his bottom lip. "Then I guess we can do whatever we want right?"

Changkyun nodded and stepped closer to Jooheon.

"We can do anything," Changkyun said staring into Jooheon's eyes. Jooheon began to get flustered. They stared at each other for awhile, before Jooheon decided to take control and kiss Changkyun.

Changkyun wrapped his hands around Jooheon's neck. He craved Jooheon's embrace. They eventually let go. Jooheon's was turning red. He put his hands on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry," Jooheon said. Changkyun smiled and pulled Jooheon close and leaned in towards his ear.

"It's okay, I want you," Changkyun said, falling into Jooheon's arms. Jooheon just held Changkyun in his arms. "I just want to cuddle. And hear your husky voice."

"Okay baby, we can do that," Jooheon said kissing the younger's fore head.

-----

Changkyun was scrolling on his phone while he sat inbetween Jooheon's legs. They were sitting on the floor watching a movie, that Changkyun was barely paying attention to. Changkyun was smiling over a picture he had taken earlier. Jooheon looked down at Changkyun.

"What are you looking at cutie?" Jooheon asked. Changkyun hide his phone from Jooheon's view.

"Nothing," Changkyun said, trying not to smile. Jooheon smirked and grabbed the phone away from Changkyun.

"NO!" Changkyun whined trying to grab it back, but failed to do so. Jooheon looked to see a very cute picture of himself on the phone.

"Did you take this?" Jooheon asked, looking at the pouting Changkyun

"Did you take this?" Jooheon asked, looking at the pouting Changkyun. He nodded. Jooheon smiled and cuddled Changkyun tightly. "I love you," Jooheon told him.

Changkyun's eyes widened. He was shocked by the sudden verbal affection that was given by Jooheon. Changkyun said nothing. He didn't know what to say. Suddenly Jooheon let go of his tight grip and pulled Changkyun's face to look at him.

"Do you love me too?" Jooheon asked with wide eyes. Changkyun stared for a minute, blinking repeatedly.

"Y-yes, I love you. A lot," Changkyun finally let out. Jooheon smiled and began to kiss Changkyun.

He couldn't hold back anymore. Jooheon wanted to do more than just cuddle Changkyun. Jooheon started to rub his hand on the inside of Changkyun's thigh. Jooheon was starting to get hard inside his jeans.

He slowly moved his hand to Changkyun's crouch, and to his surprise, Changkyun was harder than him. Changkyun let out a soft moan through the kiss when Jooheon touched his dick through his pants.

Jooheon let go of the kiss and took his shirt off. He started to attack Changkyun's neck. Changkyun let out a few more moans as Jooheon started to rub him indirectly. Changkyun decided to move away from Jooheon, and got up to lay on the bed.

Jooheon happily followed him, and hovered over him. He began to kiss the younger again, passionately. Jooheon let go of the kiss and began to grind against Changkyun's hard member.

"Ah, fuck, Jooheon," Changkyun moaned. Jooheon suddenly stopped and got off of Changkyun.

"I'm sorry, you just wanted to cuddle, I couldn't control myself around you," Jooheon said blushing a bit. Changkyun sat up and smirked.

"I changed my mind," Changkyun said. Changkyun started to undo Jooheon's pants and revealed his errection. Jooheon closed his eyes with pleasure and licked his lips when Changkyun began to rub his hard member with hi la soft hands.

Changkyun began to lick Jooheon's dick. Jooheon moaned a little as he felt Changkyun's tongue on him. Changkyun started rubbing himself through his pants. He felt like he had no control over his actions.

He decided to start sucking Jooheon, taking him in his mouth whole, causing Jooheon to moan more. Changkyun just felt like it was right. He felt happy Jooheon was having a nice time. Jooheon tugged onto Changkyun's hair.

"Ugh, I think I'm going to cum," Jooheon moaned, as Changkyun began to go faster. Soon enough Jooheon did cum inside of Changkyun's mouth.

Without even thinking Changkyun swallowed it, and came as well. Jooheon was breathing heavily from the sudden pleasure he had just gotten.

Changkyun got up from the bed and opened the door suddenly.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jooheon asked. Changkyun looked at Jooheon who had just pulled his pants back up.

"I'm going to take a shower," Changkyun said without emotion and walked out. Jooheon just smiled at the cute little bean. He suddenly felt his phone vibrate.

#GUN: Sorry about earlier, do you think we could hangout later?

Jooheon thought for a minute. He did want to hangout with Gunhee, but he also wanted to spend more time with Changkyun. He sighed.

Me: Sorry I can't I'm a little busy

#GUN: That's fine, but tomorrow you have to

Me: Ok I will

Jooheon put down his phone down and laid on Changkyun's bed. He looked at the ceiling and smiled. He had never been in so much love ever before.

~

Changkyun was in the shower, thinking to himself.

'What the hell did I just do? Did I really just suck Jooheon's dick? What's wrong with me?' Changkyun thought. He started thinking about Jooheon again and began to smile uncontrollably.

'He is really cute though,' Changkyun thought blushing a bit.

He finally finished washing up, and got out of the shower. He wrapped a fluffy pink towel around him. He went back to his room to see Jooheon sitting on his bed wearing one of his oversized sweaters and some sweatpants, that were almost too small for him.

He looked up at Changkyun and smiled.

"You look so cute in that pink towel," he said. Changkyun's face flushed red.