18 | Prank Wars

Your PoV

Donnie and I sneak into the kitchen in the middle of the night while the other boys are sleeping to make plans.

"Okay," he begins, putting his phone and a long piece of paper down on the surface of the table. "We want a singular prank for each of the guys, and then one big one for all three of them, right?'

I nod. "Who's first?"

"I've got two ideas for Leo," Donnie says mischeviously.

"I have one for Mikey," I reply, wiggling my eyebrows. "What are yours?"

"Well, one of them was squirting some food coloring onto his toothbrush. You know, to temporarily color them so he'd freak out. With the other, we'd have to find Leo's phone," he whispers, motioning for me to be quieter. "I learned how to make the app faces look like something different when you went home earlier. We could make it, like, cats or something, and rename the apps so it's cat themed."

"Why cats?" I ask.

"'Cause cats are funny," Donnie replies simply. "Haven't you ever seen a funny cat video? They're hilarious."

I sigh, then stand up. "Where is it?"

"Probably with him. In his room," he says casually. "Don't worry, (Y/n). I'll get it once we plan everything out. What's your idea for Mikey?"

"He always gets up the earliest, right?" I whisper, sitting back down. "What if we made him orange juice that wasn't actually orange juice?"

Donnie raises an eyebrow. "How do you think we'll do that?"

"Do you guys have any powdered cheese? Like, from a macaroni box?" I ask.

His eyes light up.

"You are one evil Angel," he says, laughing quietly. "What about Raph?"

"What's something he doesn't like?" I mumble, thinking. "You're his brother, Donnie-- you know him better than I do."

Donnie suddenly grins. "He hates bugs. Cockroaches in particular," he says. "We could place robots or plastic bugs around the lair."

"We probably don't have enough time for robots," I reply, "but that's a good idea. Any other thoughts? What about the grand one for all of them?"

"We could order doughnuts and suck the jelly out," he murmurs.

I quickly pipe up. "and instead of leaving it empty, we could put ketchup inside!"

Donnie snickers under his breath. "Gross..."

"We could paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish," I say. "I have some in my purse, somewhere."

Donnie nods, agreeing. "We could put some dry pasta under a toilet seat and wait to hear screaming."

"We could replace one of their deodorant sticks with butter."

"We could make caramel apples, but the apples would really be onions."

"If you have an airhorn, we could tape it to the wall, and when they open their bedroom door, they'll get a real wake up call."