Season 1)Chapter 2-jealous pt 2

3rd person pov*

(Y/n) was in Peter room on her side of the room,staring at the window. Peter walks in the room looking happy until he notice you. "(Y/n)?" His Vocie sounded worried. "What? Aren't you suppose to be at your date with gwen?" "Well yea but I want to know why are you so upset with me." Your (e/c) opened widen,you could feel your hole blood boiled. "You want to know why?here is why!I can't stand you being with gwen,I get jealous!it drives me crazy!!I hate it that she is the one making you you happy and not me!I love you Peter!"

"You love me...?" Peter was shocked by your words,his face was burning red. As your too with tears streaming down your face. "Yes...but you love gwen.." (y/n) began to walk out the room.

"She loves me...she really does..." a smile formed on his face.

Peter left for his date with gwen,but it didn't go so well. They agurged,and gwen decided to break up with peter.

After that day,Peter been avoiding talking to anyone including you, you felt heart broken at least more then peter.

Later that night.. you woke up,to see Peter not sleeping at all. He was just looking down upset, "peter..." (y/n) began to get out of bed and walked over to Peter,wrapping her arms him gently. His body began to shake and tremble,causing him to tear up. " (y/n)...I realized something..it was never meant to be me and gwen...it's you..". "What?" Your heart skipped a beat, hearing those come out from his rosy pink lips. "Yea it's you..I don't know, until gwen broke up with me..she made me realize that I love you..."

"......Peter i...I love you too but..about this morning the stuff I told you...a-am not sure I want to start something with you..." She said as she looked away. He wiped away his tears and smiled at you. "Hey take your time to think about it,I can wait " He said as he touches your (h/c) hair lock putting behind your ear softly.

To be continued...