Season 1)Chapter 7-Harry vs Peter

Harry pov*
(So I decided to give Harry a pov for onces btw abit of smut will happen but don't freak no lemon!at least not yet!don't kill with ur deaths note please have mercy!°^°)

(Y/n) she is the most hot girl I'd have ever met. I will be my girl,but the problem is she into someone. So I won't worry as much, I have to come up with a plan to get rid of him or her. But for now,I'll just enjoy the view from infront of me. I saw her behind from a good spot. Just watching her made me get a b**** still I have to wait. Her body tho is so curvy,and sexy.

The elevator door rings it opens,sliding to the side. Before she could walk out I grab her arm,pinning her to the wall. I press the botton to close the door. (Y/n) eyes widen confused on what I was doing "H-harry what are you doing!?" She shouts at me.

I lean to her ear and whisper "This outfit your wearing...that sexy body of yours really gets me on"

"Let me go!" She struggled to get away from me."Am your boss you do what I say.."I tenderly kiss her lips,as they travel to her neck. Where I press my tounge on her neck. She whimpers. My teeth touch her neck,I bite her leaving a hickey on her right shoulder. "Stop it harry!"

3rd person pov*

You yelled to him,even if he had a tight grip on you. Your legs were your only open weapon. Raising ur legs,you managed to hit him right in the batteries. He groan in pain,holding his part. He look at you angry but he smirks on the ground "you'll regret that".

(Y/n) press any botton to any random floor,you manged to get away from him. She panted as she ran across the hall,until she bump into somebody. "A-am sorry I didn't see you!" You apologize. "It's ok" the vocie of the girl,her blonde hair,her eyes seems and sound familiar. "Gwen?"

"(Y/n)?"

"You work here Too?" Said gwen asking you,you quickly covered your right shoulder with your left hand. You nodded,trying to act normal gwen notice that you were covering your shoulder. "Are you ok?" Those words hit you.

Gwen grabs your left and takes you to her office. What was most shocking,was Peter's ex gwen helping you,helping you Peter's current girlfriend. She and gwen get to her office and locks the door. "What happen? "

"It was harry...he try to...r-rape me in the elevator.."You looked down angry still holding on to your shoulder. "He what!?"gwen grew angry. You removed your hand from your shoulder revealing the hickey he left. "Omg (y/n)...am sorry.." She embraces in you in a comforting hug.

You hugged her back,"Please don't tell peter.." You begged.

"Why not?you two are friends right?" She ask

"N-No we..well are a couple"

"Oh,well that's good,I already knew how he felt for you,I could see it through his eyes.so don't worry about me" She smiled. Gwen grabbed her scarf,and wraps around your shoulders to cover the mark.

"There's that should do it"

"Gwen..thank you" you hug her,and she hug you.
"No problem,you should go back home" She suggested.

(Y/n) nodded and ended up going home. You took your phone and look through your contacts to see Peter's number. Clicking on his number,it began to rang.

"Hello?"Said a sweet male vocie.
"Peter am coming home early,i um,got the rest of day off" you said as small tears from on your eyes,feeling disgusting because of that stupid hickey.

"Ok,hey you don't sound to go are you alright?"

"Yea yea am fine"

"Ok if you say so,see you later at home I love you "

"Bye I love you too peter" you hung up.

Peter's pov*

She not ok,I was with the S.H.I.E.L.D agency if I could get (y/n) a job as a hero and her training sessions. "Is everything ok?" A deep vocie brought me back to a reality. "Yes fury,but I think I have to go my girlfriend is upset right now I have to see,I give her the news. Thanks again!" I said as I left fury's office,to go out the helacarrier. Few minutes later,I make it back home. Aunt may wasn't home due to her double shift. I walk to my room. As I open the door, my eyes couldn't belive what they saw. It was (y/n) only wearing her shorts,and her bra. My face turn completely red. "P-PETER UM!DON'T LOOK!" She freaked out and she covered her breast. "A-am not looking!"but before I look away I saw a red bite mark on her right shoulder. "Who did that?"

"Did what?"

"Don't play dumb that bite mark on your shoulder!" I grab her by her arm tight I was mad. "OW peter your hurting me!"

"Sorry...i..just don't like that on your skin..please tell me who did it" I looked at her.

"Um...i-it was harry" Harry did this to her!?he is going to pay for this!

To be continued..