Season 1)chapter 6-pheonix

(Admins note: Hey guys it's admin here,I wanted to do a edit most likely going through Google to find photos of your hero costume,and everything. Just to let you guys know your hair changes blue and your eyes too when you transform k?also I could fit in the photo of the wings so I'll put the photo down below,if you have any question please go to my profile and ask. Good day enjoy!)

 Good day enjoy!)

Your pov*

I couldn't belive that peter was spider-man,he didn't seem to be the one who would get in violence situations. At least i knew his secret,now it was my turn to show him my secret. I stood in the middle of Peter and I bedroom. "I have super powers peter,you may not belive me but here is your proof" breathing out deeply,I close my eyes. My hole body turns into a blue fire, a blue dress appeared on me,blue fire wings too. A sliver and blue mask,turning my eyes into a dark blue, also my hair turn blue. A blade of color sliver blue appeared on my right hand.

(Admins note: pic above and down here)

"W-wow.." His chocolate color eyes were wide open. He was surprised by me. "I discovered my powers when I was young,before I was taken in by your family peter I was scared to tell you about this...thinking you'll probably be scared and afraid of me.." I told him looking away.

"It's ok (y/n),am not afraid of this, this actually amazing,your amazing" my eyes met his. He lean down, infront of my face only a few inches away. I push him away a bit blushing. "Peter...i.."

"It's akward isn't it?" He said,

I nodded

My transformation vanished into thin air gaining my original looks. Peter puts his hand on my cheek,I blush at his touch. "Please be my girlfriend (y/n)" He asked me. I could feel my heart go crazy, but this what I always wanted to hear from peter little light pink lips. "Yes!" I jumped excitedly on him,putting my arms around his neck. Peter wraps his arms on my hips holding me,as he smiles bright. "I love you peter."

"I love you too (y/n)" He whispered in my ear softly.

We looked at each other,leaning in for a kiss. Our lips were locked together,it was a sweet kiss. Even tho I got by him spiderman,it was different. This kiss felt like my first kiss, it was even sweeter like nothing I never experienced before in my life. I love that am finally with him. I want to be his 'one and only'

Peter/Spiderman pov *

She finally accepted my feelings...am so happy. I promise I won't let nothing happen to her. I'll protect from any harm. We pull away from our kiss. She looks at me with (e/c) eyes, I smile at her. "Peter..?"

"Yea?"

"I want to be a hero I want to save New York from evil " She told me,I was shocked.

"But what if something happens to you!what I'll do if I loose you?" My head fell down ward looking worried. She lifts my head back up,and says "listen,I'll be fine I didn't take matrial arts class for nothing, am I right?" She teased. That smile off hers always lightens my life and mood. She my drug I can't live without her.

"Fine,we'll start training soon" I carry her bridal style and lay down her down in bed with me,having her back on my chest. I could feel her chuckling for some reason, "What so funny?" He head moves side to side as in 'nothing'.
"Am not telling you hehe"

I get on her,putting my body weight on her abit I chuckled. "P-peter hey!get off!you promised not to do this when where kids!"She laughed. "I know,but you better tell me before I squish you more." It's fun being like this with her.

"Ok ok!"she yelped giggling.

"So..what so funny?"

"You.."

"Me?"I looked dumbfounded.

She nodded "your ugly face haha" She laugh her lungs out. I sighed but I laughed with her. "Your ugly too..but I love you" I scoop her cheeks with both of my hands. I bring close to my face,giving her a kiss on the lips.

I'll love her forever..

3rd person pov*

The next morning,you woke up to see brown caramel hair colored peter,sleeping next you as his arms wrapped around your waist. You chuckled to see his baby sleeping face. Getting out,you got dress in a white crop top that was opened from the breast a bit but,it was tied up to not show anything. You put on navy blue shorts. You curled your (h/n) (h/c) hair.

Peter woken up to see you,wearing a crop and shorts showing your skin

Peter woken up to see you,wearing a crop and shorts showing your skin. His face turned completely red. "M-m-morning (y/n)" judging by this vocie he was acting nervous. "Morning peter" you wink at him, his heart was going mad crazy seeing how hot you looked in that outfit.

"Where are you going?"He ask me.

"Work " you responded back,putting on your make up.

"I wish you the best off luck in your new job as a scientist" Peter walks behind you,he hugs you from behind. A hug that almost like if he wanted all of you to himself. You smiled and patted his head. "Alright I got go I don't want to be late for work."

He let's you go,Peter spins her around and kiss (y/n) on the lips and smiled. "Ok but if something happens or need anything call me I love you." You hugged him and said "alright webbs hehe" few minutes later you left the house and head to oscrop.

Your first day on the job,it was really exciting. (Y/n) finally had a way to spend her days,after guardating from high school. "Hello,(y/n) it good to see you made on time for work" Said a familiar vocie. "His Harry or should I say mr.osbron?" He laughs "just call me harry".

"Ok now follow me i'll take you to the lab" Harry began to walk.

As your eyes travel the hole building,she was amazed by all the advance tech,there was. Harry got on the elevator with you,he stayed behind you. Examing your curvy body ,your face features and everything. You felt,we'll stalk by your boss.

To be continued..