Season 2)Chapter 3-she's starks daughter!?

Peter pov*

The girl who claimed to be ally luis,stared at me in confusion. "Am sorry,you must have mistaken me with some one else" She stated fixing her blue pan suit. Am not mistaking...this is y/n...she looks like her alot...

For know,I can't just jump to conclusion it's not the best chocie. "IF you don't mind me asking,mr.parker" I rosed a brow.

"Why did you mistake me to the girl named y/n?i-if you don't mind me asking" She still stutters really cutely..heh..
"It's alright..I had a bestfriend back in high school,we would do everything together,one she confessed her feelings to me..I did too. But it all end when she suddenly fell in coma,the doctors try to safe her..but..she.."I couldn't finished my sentenced just remembering that horrible scened cause by me.

My brown fell to the grown trying to hide my tears. She might be alive right now but...she doesn't know who she is..or who I am..

"Am sorry I didn't mean to ask" y/n-i mean ally looked to the side looking more upset then me. I shook my head and forced a smiled.

"Listen,just come to work early ok?I'll tell you what you need to do" She nodded,and bowed. "Good day Mr. Parker" with that she left.

I have to tell tony..

-time skip to stark tower-

Tony pov*

I was in the lab working on my Ironman suit,making some new upgrades to the suit. Some attempts ended up exploding on my face.

"Mr.Stark,Peter is here to see you sir" Jarvis spoke. "Tell bug boy,that am busy" I responded back annoyed,trying to upgrade the helmet.

"He says it important sir". "Okay okay let him in" with peter walked downstairs to my lab. Peter came running towards me,the doofus wasn't were he was walking,he ended up tripping over.

I chuckled at his stupidity "What do you want parker"

He try to slow down his heavy breathing,he got up and dust himself of. "Y/n.....she's alive" What?my daughter alive...?that's impossible.

"Don't be ridiculous spider kid,she died,you saw how her body hit the ground,she's dead" I refuse to belive this. Peter looked at me with sad and confused,honest eyes. I sighed in defeat. "Plus you don't have proof"

"I..i can hack into oscrop security cameras and show you that am not lying." I groan. "Fine make it quick" I said putting down my tools on the table.

Peter walked over to my hologram computer and began to hack to the system,he traveled through every piece of footage. He suddenly came to a complete stop,he zoomed in. My eyes grew wide..

Y/n...was inside oscrop,wearing a blue pan suit,a messy bun on her head. She look...not dead.

"What the hell..but how!?"

"I don't know either sir,but when I saw her she didn't know who I was,and she doesn't know who she is. Y/n has amnesia "Peter lowered his head. This boy still love my daughter..

"Parker.."

"Hm?"

"Do you still love her?" I have to tell him the truth about her. She didn't get a chance to know.

"I do...with all my heart,but if it wasn't my fault for her death,I would have married her by know..she means everything to me" His Vocie sounded honest and hurt.

"Listen kid,there something you must know" I pulled out a photo y/n when she was 3 months old.

Peter took the photograph from my hand and examined the photo "is this..." I slightly nodded. "She's my biological daughter" He look shock.

"When her mother and I found out she was on the way,we're happy we wanted to be a normal family. The nine months of pregnancy passed,and my wife water broke,and gave brith to y/n. Unfortunately her mother...didn't make it. I took y/n under my wing,try to live the life of a father,but when she was 3 months old. I revised a black envolp with a letter inside. Apparently the people who sent me the letter,were planning on killing y/n and me. As a father of course I wouldn't let that happen,so gave her for adoption. Just to keep her safe. A father would do anything to keep her safe."I slammed my hands on the table."You know the rest of her story..."

Peter eyes landed on me. He put his hand to his chest. "Mr.stark I promise get y/n memories back"

"Thanks you kid..." I smiled softly..tears falling out from my eyes.