Season 1)Chapter 10-Final Battle

3rd person pov* (admin:warning this the last chapter for this book)

Spiderman/peter followed (y/n),when she reach her destination,a man of long metal octopus arms,and wearing ugly green suit. He had long messy black hair. Dr.octpus smirked seeing (y/n) or creation 1.2 aka the phenoix. "Y-your the one who is behind all of this !?why,why did you give me this powers,what happend to my parents !?why did you do this!?"She yelled in frustation.

He only laugh evsily,one of arms surrounds her and holding her by waist and arms. "You see my dear,all your questions can be answered now " He chuckled. You glared at him. "Then answer them!"peter shouted from behind you. Your blue firey hair move away from your vision,seeing Web head standing there ready to fight.

"Ah spiderman so nice you could make spider,or should I say...Peter parker" Peter eyes widen in shock. You use celestial fire to break the metal arm around your waist. "My,your powers are incredible ".

"Shut up oct!"You charged at him at full,speed but before you land a hand on him,something inside you snapp. Both of your feet froze in place. "Now my dear,you wouldn't want to hurt you father?"Oct grinned,as you turned around facing peter. "What's going on!?". "Her body is design to protect me at any cost,from any danger"

"(Y/n!don't worry I'll find a way to stop this!I love you!"peter yelled and webbed away to find S.H.I.E.L.D.

To be continued..

Admin:sorry it short guys but I hope you enjoy!:3