X Chapter 10 X

Drucilla stared up at the impossibly tall building until her neck hurt. It stretched all the way up to the clouds. That didn't seem structurally possible. There was a line of people trailing along the side of the building leading up a giant stairwell. She looked to Hisoka curiously, he was watching her.

"I'm confused." Drucilla sighed, "What is this?"

"Heaven's Arena." Hisoka answered simply.

"Oh, of course, silly me, should have known." Drucilla threw him a scowl, "And what is that?"

Hisoka smiled mischievously, "You'll see." He pointed toward the line, "We can have our fight when you reach the 200's."

"Am I supposed to know what that means?" Drucilla asked curiously.

"You'll see." He chimed again. "Oh, and Cilla-chan, you can't use your Nen until you get to the 200's."

"I'm sorry, what?" Drucilla turned to him with a scowl. She despised hand to hand combat, she didn't like being close to people and she absolutely abhorred people touching her.

Hisoka nudged her toward the line, "I'll be waiting, Cilla-chan." His voice sent a shiver down her spine and she mentally cursed herself as he'd probably seen her reaction, but when she looked in his direction again, he was gone.

"Sexy Bastard." She grumbled under her breath in annoyance before heading toward the line. There wasn't a single female in line and all of the men around her were eying her up and down. It took every last ounce of self-control she had not to turn them all into ice sculptures. "He's going to pay for this." She hissed as the line slowly dragged forward.

At the top of the stairs, there was a wall of windows and girls wearing pink uniforms sitting inside calling people to their windows and getting them registered to fight. Drucilla practically ran to the window when it was her turn to get away from the creepy guy behind her in line who had been undressing her with his eyes for the past twenty minutes.

"Welcome to Heaven's Arena." The girl smiled, she was a pretty brunette.

"Thanks, I think." Drucilla offered her a small smile.

"Please fill out this form." The girl handed over a simple application form with a liability waiver.

She hurriedly filled out the form before handing it back to the girl and watched her enter the information into her computer. "Alright, Drucilla-san your number is 1808. They'll call your number on the first floor of the arena so make sure you remember it. Please go on ahead." She motioned to the door past the wall of windows.

"Thanks." Drucilla sighed.

"Good luck." The girl called after her.

Drucilla waved behind her before heading for the set of doors. Once she opened the doors she cringed at the obnoxious sounds of men screaming and cheering and having their usual pissing contests of whose muscles were bigger and who could kick whose ass. Hisoka was dead, for this. Her gaze flit to the middle of the arena where several standard size boxing rings stood with various matches going on.

"Number 1753 and 1808 to ring B, please." An announcer called and as Drucilla stepped into the ring a hush fell on the crowd before everyone in the arena burst into a fit of laughter causing her face to flush scarlet.

She turned to her opponent, a large bulk of a man whose upper torso was nothing but hair and rippling muscle, then her gaze fell on their referee. Both men were in stitches.

"Hey, baby doll, I'm not sure you realized this yet, but this is a fighting establishment, there's a dance studio a few blocks that way." Her opponent guffawed pointing to the west.