X Chapter 18 X

Hisoka seemed reluctant to leave the recovering girl on her own. After she promised him she'd stay out of trouble and wouldn't leave without him and continue on her mission, he went on his way. Drucilla stayed in the hotel and quickly fell into boredom. Deciding she'd had enough waiting around and doing nothing, she ventured to Yorknew City to wander the shops and cafes.

As she wandered the city she spotted a small crowd gathering around a stand. She spotted two familiar boys one with dark hair and bright caramel eyes the other with silvery white hair and icy blue eyes, Gon and Killua. What were they doing here?

She approached them and held back a laugh as she realized they were using Gon's small size and insane strength to goad the crowd into arm wrestling matches for money. Had they already burned through all their savings from Heaven's Arena? The hair on the back of her neck stood on end as she sensed the arrival of three insanely strong people. They were masking their nen and their presence but she could still sense their overwhelming auras.

Drucilla masked herself entirely and casually glanced around. She spotted two men standing on the opposite side of the street looking bored. The shorter of the two was shorter than Drucilla with jet black hair and cloaked in darkness wearing a midnight cloak that covered the lower half of his face only revealing his piercing dark eyes. The larger male was monstrously big, his skin looked as if it had been stitched together in places and his ear lobes stretched down to his shoulders. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a girl who appeared to be in her early twenties make her way through the crowd to challenge Gon. The girl had short black hair, wore glasses over her plum colored eyes and was wearing a black sweater and a gold chain around her neck with an upside-down cross on it.

Gon had to use his full strength to beat the girl and once the strange trio had gone, Drucilla approached the boys. Killua looked surprised, as always, to see her as she appeared behind them. Gon greeted her with a big grin.

"Drucilla-san!" Gon cheered happily. "You're alive!"

Drucilla couldn't help but shake her head at this, "Of course I'm alive, why would you doubt that?"

"Hisoka had your head in a bag." Killua pointed nonchalantly causing their companion to pale and grimace at this. His name was Leorio, he'd taken the exam with them. He appeared to be older than he actually was in part to how he carried himself and the dark blue suit he always wore.

"Of course, he did." Drucilla sighed in aggravation, "What are you doing here anyway?"

"We're trying to get enough money so we can get a copy of a really rare ga-." Gon began but cut off and nearly bit his tongue as Killua smacked him over the head.

"Oy! Don't tell everyone our plan!" Killua snapped aggressively.

Drucilla rolled her eyes at their childish behavior.

"But he mentioned her!" Gon whined as he rubbed the back of his head.

"What are you talking about?" Drucilla asked him curiously.

"My dad left me a message, and told me to find this game, he also mentioned you in his message he told me to find you if I ever needed help." Gon beamed.

Drucilla smiled at this, "Clever. Though I don't think I'll be much help finding him, I have no idea where he is. I suspect he only told you about me to throw you off his trail. He wasn't wrong. If you ever need my help, you have it." The crowd began to disperse and Drucilla scanned the street once more. "How much money do you need?"