The Secret is out.

Finally, it was out and in the world. Everybody stared at me like I had three heads. "Yes okay! I'm the Vigorous Outlaw." I turned to leave. But before I did I spoke up. "I don't care if you tell anyone. This is my fault. I was careless. But I have good reasons. The money I would steal, I would give to the poor and unhealthy. So hate me all you want. I was funding those who deserve it. Not those who want it." I was halfway out the door when I heard a voice speak up. "I won't turn you in. You're doing good. it may not seem like it but you are. I can't hand in someone who helped innocent people who're lives were at risk." It was Sammy. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. I looked at her. "I helped your Mother. I was the Anonymous Donor. At the time I didn't think she was your mother." I looked at Damien "I helped your uncle get a place." I looked at Erin and smiled a genuine smile. "I helped your Grandmother. I found her a place to live and I founded her treatment." They looked at me. There was a long and defining silence. For some reason, i found it comforting. "If you really did help out our families and others, Then I want to help you out. I Promise not to turn you in. I think we can all agree with that." Then Damien found my eyes and said: "I wanna help too."