Her Battle And Its Affect On Her..

Important message at the end. Please please please read it.

The war kept raging on. Through the night it kept haunting her dreams. Past mistakes, failures and embarrassments stalk her mind. Replaying 24/7. She tried to speak up. But the war became worse. She was losing. Her armies were giving up. Losing hope that they would win this fight. She became quieter, shyer and sadder. She was slowly losing. Eventually the troops died and she had lost the war. She spoke less and hid behind her friends. No body knew the battle she had faced. Her friends noticed she wasn't talking or eating. They tried to talk but they got nothing. They eventually gave up too. The scars on her wrists became more and more clear. They saw. They did nothing. She suffered. She would come to write about her experience. And how she lost her battle. But she couldn't leave. She stayed. She wanted it all to go away and to end it all. But she couldn't. She knew there was more to come. More. There were people who loved her and she couldn't cause them the grief of losing her. She knew what it would do to them. She couldn't leave them behind.
//////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys! Sorry this is a really deep chapter. I kinda relate tho. I've got a battle I'm losing. But if anybody you know or you yourself are going through depression, please go and talk to someone. It does get better. If you don't feel comfortable, message me on here. I'm more then happy to help you. If I can bring smiles to faces by my books or just being there for them, it would make my entire year!

I'm sorry for the late updatesssss. Schools rough and I recently had a mental breakdown. So the chapters might be a little spaced apart. Im so sorry about that. Just that the recovery might take a while.

I love you guys! And remember... I'm always here, and you can hit me up anytime. And if your not comfortable talking to me then talk to a close friend/ adult that you trust. Or if need be, call a help line center.

It always gets better.

Lots of love
-T 💗