I wish you would.

His POV

It's 4 am. I see headlights pass the window pane. I think of her. Her Hazel hair and green eyes. I wonder if she's thinking of me too. I hung up the phone without listening to what you had to say. All I'm doing is running and hiding but I'm scared it'll just bring me back to you.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Her POV

It's 4 am. I was in my car. I turn onto your street. The memories start. I Thought "it's in the past". We're a crooked love on s straight line down. I miss you too much to be mad anymore. I wish you did too. He thinks I hate him now but he doesn't know what I never said.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Anonymous POV

It's 4 am. there they are. He sees her face. She hears his voice. They're a crooked love. On a straight line down. All they do is run and hide but it made them turn right back to each other. "I wish you would come back. I wish I never hung up like I did." He spoke softly.  "I miss you too much to be mad anymore." She said. "I'll never forget you as long as I live." He spoke. "I wish we could go back. Remember what we were fighting for." She spoke softer. 

I wish you would.