03

[Later that day]

*Call*

Me: yeah, so how are you doing?

Allison: I'm doing okay

Me: Luke?

Allison: he came back, just a little off

Me: tell him I said hi and if anything, just call me

Allison: will do and I know

Me: I'm serious Alli

Allison: I know and I will, but I have to go, I'll talk to you later?

Me: yeah, I have to go anyways

Allison: oh, date?

Me: something like that

Allison: text me the details and if he's cute, bye!

Me: bye

*End of call*

You see, Calum is my best friend and all but I've known Allison longer than I've know Calum. Allison and I have been friends since middle school and she's been my best friend ever since. We literally tell each other everything, from just buying something to something personal. We also never get bored with each other. If one of us makes a random noise, the other joins along and we just end up laughing like idiots. Like this one time, we were both at my house and she was on the computer while I was on the couch. I stretched my leg and put my toes in her ear and she flinched and said "what the fuck" and hit me but I just laughed and did it again till it got to the point where we were both laughing.

One thing I like about her is how we can insult each other but not take it seriously, for example I can call her a "bitch" and instead if her sighing and saying "whatever" she calls me a "cunt" and we just go back and forth until it leads to throwing things at each other, yelling and snap chatting. Which happens very often. She's carefree but things are different now, yeah we still talk and all but it's rare. I'm not blaming her, it's just we sort of drifted when she went down hill a few months ago.

The day I became close friends with Calum, I literally called Allison that same day, telling her all about it. She listened and was actually just as surprised as I was with what happened and what surprised us more, was the day Calum hung out with us...all day.

*Flashback*

"Yeah it's weird right? I mean, he just helped me bake everything." I said, putting my books in my locker.

"It is, but he seen your dancing, that must have been embarrassing." Allison said, leaning against her locker, waiting for me.

"Ugh, don't remind me. I honestly didn't know it was that late, I thought it was 2 p.m. not 5 p.m." I groaned, shutting my locker and turning to face her.

"The question is, why did he help? I mean, isn't he a jerk?" She asked.

"Who's a jerk?" A voice asked.

I turned around to see Calum there, staring at me and Allison. What surprised me more was that he was by us in the first place, he's the star soccer player, I doubt he'd want to be seen with me and Allison. We were "regular" or "lame" as you'd say. He was the star fricken soccer player. Tell me that's not weird.

"Calum." I said out of surprise

"I'm the jerk?" He questioned

"Yeah." Allison coughed.