18

Let's just say I'm beyond drunk right now. I had more than 5 cups of beer and some other things. I don't remember what it even was. Julie was somewhere around here. Oh! There she is! Making out with some guy, ehh let her go. I looked at the time and it was almost 3 a.m. Damn, I have an exam in 5 hours.

I downed the cup I had in my hand and walked out the front door, I walked slowly, indicating I was wearing boots with a small heel.

I was walking past classes, not paying attention till I bumped into something, losing balance and almost falling. I was waiting for impact, but didn't fall. I looked up to see someone holding me up.

"Oh shit, I'm sor-rry." I slurred.

"No it's fine." The person said. It sounded deep, so I'm guessing it was a guy.

"Well I need to g-go." I hiccuped, standing straight. "By-ye."

I walked forward and almost lost my balance, but caught it and laughed at myself, walking a bit slower. I hiccuped again and almost tripped over my feet till someones arm was wrapped around my waist.

"Here, let me help you." The man said, guiding me.

"You don't ha-ave to. I can d-do it." I said, tripping over my feet again.

"Yeah, I don't think you can. Come on." He said, walking me into the building.

"I'm letting a stran-nger bring me to my room." I giggled, hiccuping.

"Mhm."

"You're tall." I slurred.

"Mhm."

"Is that all you say? M-mhm?" I questioned, giggling again.

"Hmm."

"You're no f-fun. Boo." I said, stumbling through what I think is the hall of my room. "My room is on the roof." I laughed.

"Sure. Where's your keys?" He asked.

"I-i'm not telling you." I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Did you even bring your keys?"

I shook my head and giggled again. "Nope." I hiccuped and covered my mouth, laughing because I hiccuped.

I watched the man sigh and run a hand through his hair.

"Some-eone is grumpy."

He didn't respond, he took my small bag from me. "Hey!" I shouted.

"Shh."

"That's m-my bag." I said, trying to get it back.

He looked through it and sighed again. "Mat." He said to himself.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

I seen him bend down and grab something under the mat. "Ah ha!" He got up and opened the door. He grabbed my waist and lead me into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Stra-anger shouldn't be in here." I said, falling onto my bed.

"Hmm."

"You are really boring." I mumbled, my face in the pillow as I laid on my stomach.

"Hmm." He said, I felt him take off my boots.

"Hm you know, you remind me of my best friend." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Hmm?"

"He would have done this too. I miss him." I said sleepily. "I'm in love with him too...but he doesn't know." I mumbled sleepily and soon after sleep took over.

I felt this pounding in my head and groaned. I sat up and opened my eyes, holding my head because I felt dizzy. I felt something rise to my throat, I jumped out of bed and booked it to the bathroom, closing the door and kneeling down, vomiting into the toilet.

I hurled for what seemed like hours. After I was done, I got up and brushed my teeth, I washed my face and wiped off any make-up that smeared. I took out my hair and put it back up. I felt another pound in my head and regretted last night.

I opened the bathroom door and walked out. I looked at the other bed and seen Julie cuddling with some guy. I walked to my bed and seen a cup of orange juice with a small cup of two pills and a note that said "Take these. Will help with the hangover. Meet me at the field after class." I turned the note over and it didn't a name. The orange juice still had ice in it and it was still cold.

I thought back to last night and groaned, remembering some guy brought me up here.

I took the pills and downed the orange juice. I changed into skinnies and a flannel since the weather was finally starting to get cold.

I grabbed my phone and bag, walking down to Chemistry.

~

I sat in the class and replayed last night in my head, trying to figure out who the hell it was the brought me to my dorm last night. No one knows where my dorm is except...Ethan.

I sighed and looked around class, seeing him in the back. I looked back forward and decided that I'll go to the field to thank him and that's it.

~

I dropped off my bag into the dorm to see Julie sleeping but Julie's "date" leaving. He shrugged and walked out the door.

I walked down to the field and seen someone kicking the ball into the goal. I walked down the stairs and onto the field.

I walked closer, "Hey." I shouted, getting his attention.

He turned around but it wasn't who I thought it was. I stopped walking and froze.

No goodbye. No text. No call. Nothing for almost a month. I tried, nothing. I cried then I gave up. No contact, nothing whatsoever.

"Calum..." I said softly, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Hi Tara." He said, looking at me.

...

A/N

Still don't know where this is going. I know these are getting a bit shorter. I want to have as many chapters as possible.

Sorry.

Vote, Comment, Etc.

Love you all xxx