11

"You guys what?" She exclaimed, clearly confused, surprised and a bit angry.

"We slept with each other..." I said, looking back at Calum as he looked at me.

"Is that why you two are so close? You guys are doing it again?" She asked with a sudden rage in her voice.

Calum and I both looked at her and I shook my head, "No, we aren't."

"Sure you aren't." She said sarcastically, "God, is there anything else I should know?" She asked, frustrated.

"Luke is coming back in a week?" Calum said slowly.

She sighed and ran her hand through her hair, "I knew that already."

"Listen Alli, I know you're probably pissed at me for keeping this from you, but I'll explain it once we're back at the hotel, okay? But you can't tell Ethan. He doesn't know." I said, biting my lip nervously.

"Fine. But I'm already sobered up. So let's go now, so you can have the whole night to explain." She looked at me then at Calum, "The both of you."

I nodded and walked pass her and Calum, walking inside to Ethan.

"You okay babe?" Ethan asked, placing an arm around me.

"Yeah, but Allison and I are going to head back go the hotel." I shouted over the music.

"Alright. I'll bring you both." He shouted back.

"I can bring them, I need to go stop at my dorm to get something anyway." Calum shouted from beside me.

"You sure man?" Ethan asked.

Calum nodded and Ethan nodded back, "I won't be too long." He said, leaning down.

"Have fun." I smiled, leaning up the rest of the way and kissing him. He kissed me back and smiled.

"I'll see you later." He said, letting me go and pecking my lips quickly.

I nodded and turned around, walking out the door with Calum. I stopped and turned to him, leaning up to his ears. "What about Haley? Are you just going to leave her here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she has some friends here. Don't worry." He said back. I nodded again and walked beside him, I soon felt his arm fall over my shoulders. "I'm sorry Tara."

I looked up at him a bit confused, "For what?"

"Having you keep what we did a secret." He said as we walked to his car.

"It's okay, if we told her, she wouldn't like you." I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"True." He laughed. "But I got to say one thing."

"Hmm?"

"I can't believe you let me do that to you." He smiled, nudging my side as he referred to the night I let him use the handcuffs on me. Yeah I know it sounds weird, but it was fun. He's basically seen it all so there wasn't that much awkwardness when we stopped and decided to stick with being friends.

I blushed and nudged him back, "It was something new, what the hell." I laughed.

"It was, I didn't even know what the hell I was doing." He confessed.

"I knew it!" I exclaimed, laughing more.

"Hey! You loved it! I know because of the way you moaned my nam-" he started but I covered his mouth as he chuckled.

"Okay we do not need to talk about my horrible moans." I said embarassingly.

"Didn't say your moans were horrible." He mumbled against my hand, looking at me.

"They are." I said, moving my hand.

"They aren't. But I do owe you a thank you." He said, with a small smile.

"Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because you gave me the one thing that you can never have back."

I smiled and elbowed his side, "You were different. Not like the others. Special I guess." I chuckled.

~

After Calum and I made it to the car and waited for Allison. He drove us to the hotel and we rode up the elevator in silence. When we reached the room and the door shut, she sat on the bed and looked at the both of us.

"Explain and don't leave anything out. Start from how it all began." She said as she took of her shoes.

I looked at Calum and he looked at me then back at Allison, "Well.."

"Do you want the full on detail, starting of this whole friendship stuff?" I interrupted.

She nodded and leaned back, motioning for Calum to continue. I know Allison has every right to be mad at us, well me because I'm the one who didn't tell her. But she could go a little easy on us, talking about this isn't as fun as it was when we were doing it.

That's because I'm the one that fell...

I fell first..

A/N

I know this is super short but the next chapter will contain the whole explanation and everything. I promise.

When I say she fell, well she basically fell for him.

Anyhow, hope you liked it. Calum and Tara are really comfortable with each other like wow.

Vote, comment, etc.

Love you all xx