25

"Yes." I said, smiling. I moved forward, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him hard but passionate. "Yes." I whispered against his lips.

"Oh thank god you said yes." He said, letting out a breath. He pulled away a bit and opened the box to revel two necklaces. A dog tag and a silver necklace that had two hearts, one right way up and the other upside down right on top with a small diamond on the bottom. I looked at him a little confused.

He laughed and took out the silver necklace. "This is your real gift." He said, turning me around and placing it around my neck as I lifted my hair and he clipped it on, kissing my shoulder before letting me turn back around. He took out the dog tag, "This is for you too, it has both of our names on it, along with today's date and the date we officially met." He smiled, placing it around my neck.

I picked up the dog tag and read it:

"Tara & Calum Always

Dec. 15, 2011 & Dec. 15, 2014

& Forever

Love, Calum. I love you"

I smiled, a tear escaping my eye and rolling down my cheek. "This is our official 3rd year knowing each other."

"I know." He smiled.

"You had this planned?" I asked, turning and looking at him.

"Sort of." He laughed, putting the box in the bag and grabbing my hand, pulling me into his lap. "Now, let me kiss my beautiful girlfriend the right way."

He pulled me close, letting his lips meet mine in a slow and sweet kiss. I pulled him closer, letting my hands play with the hair at the nape of his neck. It got heated a little faster then planned.

"Hotel room?" He asked against my lips, breathless.

I nodded frantically. "Yeah. Now." I muttered back.

~

(A/N: This is the smut. The rough one. So if you are uncomfortable reading it, skip to the bottom or to when you see "" and go easy on me, this is only my second time writing smut. I'm no pro here. Enjoy though.)

He opened the hotel room door, closing it and pressing me against the door, kissing me hard and rough while locking the door and throwing the key card onto the table near the door.

I pulled off his hoodie, throwing it to the side and pulling him back to me. I bit his lip slowly, hearing him groan. I smirked and slipped my tongue into his mouth, letting our tongues fight for dominance. I felt his hand creep up my dress.

I slid my hands up to the neck of his shirt, "I'll buy you a new one." I muttered against his lips, ripping it down the middle and off his body.

He laughed and squeezed my thigh, "Jump." He muttered, pulling me forward. I obligated and wrapped my legs around his waist, letting my arms fall around his neck. He walked and dropped me on the bed, pushing me till my head felt the headboard, as he was kissing along my jaw and down my neck, he grabbed my wrist and I soon heard a click, doing the same to the other.

He bit on a spot at my neck and I moaned, slightly annoyed that I can't touch him. "Calum." I moaned as he sucked on the spot, kissing it lightly when he was done. He lifted his head up and kissed me softly on my lips before sitting up and looking down at me.

"I did say I'd restrain you." He smirked. "And as good as this dress looks on you, it has to come off. Now." He slipped his arms under my back, grabbing the top of my dress and ripping it down the back. "I'l buy you a new one." He said, ripping it off and tossing it to the side.